**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• NinexblueNinexblue Posts: 31
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    What about all the glory we will miss out on from AQ that we usually spend on items for AW? So your error in AQ is also going to cost us in AW?

Will this been taken into account with some form of compensation?

Exactly this. Asking us to wait a week so you can examine the data is just too much. In the meantime, we are facing the harder AW maps and the start of season 3 with no glory to buy potions. Unacceptable. At the very least you should send out an in game mail with expert level max glory compensation to everyone as a gesture of goodwill and a stopgap measure.

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Markjv81 wrote: »
    What about all the glory we will miss out on from AQ that we usually spend on items for AW? So your error in AQ is also going to cost us in AW?

Will this been taken into account with some form of compensation?

It should but I wouldn’t hold your breath. Thankfully we got an easy opponent so shouldn’t need to spend much if anything this war for us.
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    Yes. Shall we continue or not. I f my ally gets 175 million this aq are we getting rewards for the effort put in? If we don’t do it are we gonna be dropped again? Cmon people!
  • Norrin1Norrin1 Posts: 3
    And love how my avatar became spider Gwen. 😂.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Yep..noticed the default set to 2 and changed to 5. Thought it was weird, but didn't realize til later that we were in normal instead of expert.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Don't think 3 map crystals will solve this one:)
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    Still haven’t heard a word about what they are gonna do From when the servers were down for 8+ hours and they are already talking about how they are gonna make it right from there next mess up I’ll hold my breath.... and suffocate
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    For the love of God at least give us 30 min timers this week so we can easily get our cheap rewards
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    We need to know what is going to happen. Are we gonna bust our ass running map 5/6 or can we just do map 3 now that all milestone are hit? You should just give everyone what they got last week in terms of final rewards as well as milestone rewards.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    This has happened before, look at the data from then and it will give you a good starting point.
  • JamesC1981JamesC1981 Posts: 17
    Dont forget everyone, we normally compete with 1/3 the alliances out there this weeks mess up has combined all 3 brackets this we are competing against 100% the alliances and the rank rewards are still same for normal bracket so looks like the 1/3 that are normally expert will be the top...and the 2 lower brackets well... I'm sure Kabam will be happy to give us offers for us to buy to make up for it...
  • RevoltinRevoltin Posts: 7
    Problems with parry after the update and with sp after combo !
    Close combat parry doesn’t work , for example if you do a sp and want to counter with a parry fast doesn’t work ...or if I do a combo and dash back once and counter with parry ..no parry but if I dash back twice parry will work.
    On all quest I get issue with doing sp after a combo
    I run the game on iPad Pro - the game stay on still allot on the first screen picture.
    iPhone X - the game starts to get hot after 4-5 fights . It’s not so obvious but you can feel it in the hands .
  • GK625GK625 Posts: 13
    Guys how can you beat wolverine in realm of legends his regin is too muc
  • LowecomotiveLowecomotive Posts: 18
    What's the point of paying to run AQ as per normal. We're not getting the same rewards you spuds.
    This is 2 AQ in a row.
    While the first one may not have been your fault the compensation you have proposed is inadequate. I also understand this maybe human error and sometimes **** happens.
    I'm a plumber and I've seen a bit of poo. And I know enough that it's caused by Aholes. If you cared about your product and your clients you wouldn't be Aholes and therefore wouldn't cause ****.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    I thought that issue was only ours
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    What about the milestone and rank rewards we were to get from the different tier , why our resources are wasted on normal tier.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    We got over 22 million points last AQ and should be in Expert Tier and got dropped down to Normal. We are missing out on milestone rewards!
  • adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Hey there everyone, I’ve got a quick update from the team. To begin, we want to apologize that this issue occurred. We know how hard you all have worked to move up between the different brackets and that logging in to find yourself in a different one could be upsetting.

Second, we wanted to let you know that we are working on a solution for this that includes compensation, but that we will need to wait for this AQ series to end in order to gather the data we need begin implementing that solution. In the meantime, everyone is free to run through the current AQ series if they so choose.

Again, we would like to apologize for any confusion this issue may have caused and we hope to have more information for everybody soon.

Please understand that this response was far too generic and has raised multiple other questions that need to be answered. The big question is: Are we to keep on spending resources on map 5 & 4 for no reason or will the scores still count after this series has ended? This has to be answered ASAP otherwise people will once again have every right to complain
This discussion has been closed.