**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's wrong with LOL enrage timer

Was doing a test run with my newly r4 Sabretooth on red hulk and the engragw timer was running like a gold digger who has seen riches at the end of the tunnel. Is anyone seen it or it's only me?

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    How many attack bonus synergies did you have?
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Do you understand what the goal is and how to increase the AD ratio to the correct amount? Not stating your base AD and your current synergy team makes noone here able to assist you.
  • akwaziakwazi Posts: 43
    y130p36hb7dd.jpg
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Make shure your base attack ( without mastery) is above 2000. Then enrage timer will exted. You can use synergies like antman yj or any other attack synergy. Goal is to increase attack up to 2k or more
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    akwazi wrote: »
    y130p36hb7dd.jpg

That is not attack synergy. Thats a mutant crit team. Try Magneto + cyclops + antman + yellowjacket
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    he needs +29%, which I don't think is possible in the first place, so if you want him for LOL, you need him at r5, or wait for better option.

also, save this post for future reference :
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7wro6s/list_of_attack_bonus_needed_for_the_extended_lol/
    I won't post it here because I'll probably get banned as usual (Thanks Lyra)
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I didn't realize his base attack was so low. You won't be able to use him for LoL. At least not for the main attacker.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    akwazi wrote: »
    y130p36hb7dd.jpg

Karinksi is correct. If I am not mistaken base AD of sabretooth is 1554. You need to have a 2000+ AD to get longer enrage timer. Masteries and boosts don’t count. Synergy does. To hit 2000 you will need 29% attack damage symergy and that’s to my knowledge not possible. You either need an other champion or R5 him to gain the adventage of long timer.
  • akwaziakwazi Posts: 43
    Thanks for the information guys, am not planning on r5 or using him for lol. Was just a test run and didn't understand why the timer expired really fast