**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who's agree new AW MAP is time consuming ?

KABAM have launch new AW MAP where is many blank nodes which is time wasting in war, now we have to login every 5 hours for moving up in war. Is it actually community wants ?? All thoughts are welcome

Who's agree new AW MAP is time consuming ? 84 votes

Yes, it is time wasting map with those blank nodes.
61%
CakedaddyStrategicAjavedDarkstar4387Fluffydragon2LoPrestiSaiyanColvin35teekqStefanjonesheruheru511Nick_Caine_32zuffySon_of_OdinNanoDroidNew_Noob168SpeedbumpRavenrob_33JingoBatman_X10 52 votes
No, we are fine with it
38%
Dimples800GabbrosMr_PlatypusstakCFreeZENOzzieontDropfaithAxeCopFireJac094KossukoseRichiesDad79Excelsior1316Foxhero007MC1111111R4GEQuikPikLt_Magnum_1Super_Mitch_83Guptaanuj0095 32 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Could you please post a link or screenshot of new map? it's all the same old map in war I'm playing atm
    anyway increasing number of nodes is always bad for players
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    No, we are fine with it
    No teleporters, how is that any more time consuming?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    so new map has no teleporters? that's actually worst if someone makes a mistake and you can't go to a node you previously could with teleporting.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    I think with the additional mini bosses and harder nodes/buffs the rewards should be updated at least.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No teleporters, how is that any more time consuming?

There's to many empty tiles that's why, some have 2 spots to move after fighting them, these are only slightly better than the last iteration but way worse then the one before that.

They need to shrink the maps and eliminate the empty tiles so it's less time consuming.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    a screenshot would help but I suspect if you count the moves it’s the exact same number of moves it took to reach the boss as the old map

• Excelsior1316Excelsior1316 Posts: 44
    No, we are fine with it
    It's the same map without the portals. It's better
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    What maps? Ours looks exactly the same.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    It’s definitely longer. To go down the middle by yourself it costs like 20 energy
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    No, we are fine with it
    What new map? Wtf is everyone talking about?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Some lower tiers I think got a new map
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    No, we are fine with it
    so new map has no teleporters? that's actually worst if someone makes a mistake and you can't go to a node you previously could with teleporting.

Well, the hole point to AW is not to make dumb mistakes.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    No, we are fine with it
    It is no different than last season. It was not much of an issue last time.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    The 7 path is really great idea. But empty dot that didnt have any champ there? Hmm
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab @GroundedWisdom any comments on this percentage ? Or explained us why was this nesessary ? Why don't you guys suggestions for good to developers ? Why you guys always want to keep community stuck in game for all 24 hours ?? why do you not think to make things easy, simple and more interesting ?? Do you guys use your head ?? Or you guys just addicted to copy and paste ?? Of course this post will be deleted without any reasons but I want to know the answers!! Why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ?
  • mughal96mughal96 Posts: 26
    We are in war with Alliance and I got to the first miniboss on my path node 31. Just faced king groot on that node. With Buffet node, increased health and increased regen. I have been unable to get that thing down. He regenerates over 20k almost every 7 seconds which makes it impossible to take down.

I have a video evidence to prove it but i'm not sure how to upload the video here.

This map needs changing before the next season starts.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    No, we are fine with it
    This map is much better as far as I'm concerned. Maybe others got different maps? But I love the changes we got. Thanks
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    mughal96 wrote: »
    We are in war with Alliance and I got to the first miniboss on my path node 31. Just faced king groot on that node. With Buffet node, increased health and increased regen. I have been unable to get that thing down. He regenerates over 20k almost every 7 seconds which makes it impossible to take down.

I have a video evidence to prove it but i'm not sure how to upload the video here.

This map needs changing before the next season starts.

Use void, gully, SW, quake, gwenpool, or wasp