**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Node 30 - New Mini Boss AW

RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Am i the only one thinking this "new" node is ridiculous?
Common Kabam... i hope you can check your logs and see the costs/deaths on that bs node.... i just hope you see that and get it right... its just too much **** in there...
Kabam if you want to make something that nobody or 90% can't pass it (without dieying a lot - spending tons of units per AW)...ok if thats what you want the node is fine....

Im not mad because its harder.. its just because i think its too much hard... its AW.. its not a Act5 last boss... it will be expensive as hell this new aw's if this continues like this.. and a lot of people will just simple stop playing (players who cant handle to keep paying 1k on health pots per aw)..

Comments

• LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Mordo ? You try 5/65 Medusa at node 30 . Even I put my 4* domino opponent 5s also can’t take down . This node is too over
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Gold 1 and Mordo. It doesn't matter what tier you are. It might contain harder defenders, but you should be bringing stronger attackers too. There's always a counter. Being in Platinum 1, I'm surprised you're complaining about spending tons of units. Lmao.

Mordo? LMAO. Yeah. No problem.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    New minis are fine , not much to them, just well... don’t get hit? That’s about it. Had a war with them, nothing too awful. Counter tactics one might be the worst tbh
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Never made Mordo out to be a difficult example at all. Just saying that's who we had and it was easy. We would've handled a 5/65 Medusa just fine. They're visible, so it's all about bringing the right champs.

Medusa doesn’t go there.
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    rwhack wrote: »
    Never made Mordo out to be a difficult example at all. Just saying that's who we had and it was easy. We would've handled a 5/65 Medusa just fine. They're visible, so it's all about bringing the right champs.

Medusa doesn’t go there.

I'd agree but some people in this thread gave that as a counter example.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    If you're in Platinum 1 your entire alliance has been throwing units at wars for awhile now.
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Platinum and master alliance have 565 boss and minibosses.
    So that does makes those bs nodes nightmare.
    Aw is pure money grab. And rewards are not worth the thousands of units spent in complete seasons.

Few will say . We clr path without item use. Bs

Take tough paths with bosses then comment.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I fought domino last war on that node
    And believe me she's insane
    For the first time i Lost all attack bonuses on one tile
    Tier 2 platinum 2