**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Take down the game and fix it!

Should kabam take down mcoc for a few days and fix it.

Take down the game and fix it! 74 votes

Yes
89%
DrZolarazielCuteshelfAntony687EchVossler77teekqStefanjonesPoolItay1234212heruheru511FallencircusTiemiliosVuskaChumpK1lltasticD_DuckSpeedbumpLegionDestroierudhabaj 66 votes
No
10%
GroundedWisdomDL8642StarKingAxeCopFireKaks0053ParthyzanVoltolosAnthinho 8 votes

Comments

• Yes
    Ofcourse! But... they are not the brightest bunch. So for them to fix these issues, the game might be down several months. If it ever comes back up again that is.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Yes
    Ofcourse! But... they are not the brightest bunch. So for them to fix these issues, the game might be down several months. If it ever comes back up again that is.
    Well fixing and playing cant go at the same time..
    if the game goes down for 1-3 days they should have time to fix the biggest issues

• CinnCinn Posts: 81
    Yes
    Aw is a money pit plus the game and update is filled with bugs. Stop spending and stop playing
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    No
    They can fix the game without shutting down the servers so I don't understand why they should take the game down
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Yes
    Voltolos wrote: »
    They can fix the game without shutting down the servers so I don't understand why they should take the game down
    Imo each bug leads to another. They are working on everything at the same time. Fixing and hole and opening a new one.
    If they take it down they can focus on the biggest problems instead of fixing, keeping the servers up and small problems
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    Yes
    I really have a doubt if they found what the issue is, what’s the point in taking down until they know what needs to be done.they will have to throw away more freebies if they take it down, rather they can continue like this for another week before people get used to this and many people stop playing also .they are only bothered about who put money on the game by buying potions.