**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

S.H.I.E.L.D HQ (5x5, Gold 1 Rank 374) NOW RECRUITING!

xjzvo8tybd50.jpeg

We’re recruiting at S.H.I.E.L.D HQ! Make us your new home where you’ll find a fun family-oriented atmosphere, teamwork, and the help you’ll need to become the best MCOC player possible. Our main goal is to cultivate the strongest team, all while maximizing the enjoyment we get from this game.

WHO WE ARE:
A well-organized, friendly, and super active alliance where organization & communication is everything.
  • We’re more than just an alliance: we’re a family and well-known worldwide organization.
  • While we aim to grow and succeed, we always remember that RL comes first
  • Most Importantly, we are a true Marvel-based alliance who LOVES everything Marvel.

REQUIREMENTS:
All future team members must meet the following recruitment prereq’s in order to join and stay:
  • Have at least two 5* r4 and 11 solid 4* R5 or better champions
  • Uncollected required and similar rare distinctions are a plus!
  • MANDATORY participation in all AWs and AQs. We run Expert AQ map 5x5 and are currently AW Tier 4
  • Line App is REQUIRED, and good communication is essential
  • Repeat, Line is MANDATORY!!!
  • Weekly donations: 134k gold/30k BC/12.5k L

POLICIES & EXPECTATIONS:
  • Must be active & follow given orders from officers
  • Participation in all of the following MANDATORY Alliance Events:
  • SA Event, 8k minimum
  • Arena Combat, 4k minimum
  • All other events, participation is encouraged but not required
  • Skill to make it to a AW mini-boss without deaths on the challenger map. Consistently poor AW performance will result in the boot
  • Members MUST communicate & work as a team.
  • Absences: 3+ UNEXCUSED ABSENCES = Boot. Plain and simple. *Want to join a dead Alliance? Well, keep on searching, we are not that alliance.

Our alliance is committed to coordination and the execution of well-planned strategies, so we are searching for like-minded individuals who can effectively contribute to the team.

If this sounds like you, please join our SHQ Recruits chat at (http://line.me/ti/g/qXYbqlKhtT). Send screenshots of your profile and top 15 champs, and an officer will follow up with you. If you do decide to reach out, please let us know how you actually heard about us!

Thanks for taking the time to read this advertisement, and we look forward to welcoming you into the family.

...S.H.I.E.L.D...
standard.png?1387205861

Comments

• Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    rhhoh3hyc7k6.png
    I'm interested
  • MaddMatt05MaddMatt05 Posts: 286
    A new spot just opened up
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Our alliance strikes the perfect balance between casual and competitive. Jump into our LINE recruit chat above to join the fam!
  • N1tr0_33N1tr0_33 Posts: 11
    Are you still looking for 1?
    We’re looking for 2 actually
    The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death, and you can’t hide from it; you can only face it. The question is, when you do – How do you respond? Who do you become?
    – Phil Coulson
  • NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    Looking for 1
  • IGVegasIGVegas Posts: 11
    Still looking for one! Great fun group. Growing fast.
    Heroes are made by the path they choose, not the powers they are graced with.
    – Iron Man
    Looking for 1
    -
    If you’ve got AW path 6 experience and are looking for a new home, hit us up!
  • IGVegasIGVegas Posts: 11
    We are still looking for another! Gold 1 last season!
    The search continues
    Lookin for 2
    Lookin for 1
    Lookin for 1 highly skilled live in ya momma’s basement living off of cheetos and energy drinks kinda guy/girl to fill a spot. If this is you or nothing like you but looking for a new place to chill and get your mcoc fix follow the link provided in the main add and come chat with us.
    Found our highly skilled eating cheetos and sucking down energy drinks living in momma’s basement player now we r looking for one that eats doritos. If you r that guy/gal r not come chat with us and see if you may find a new home to chill and get your mcoc on.
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    States I would struggle yet better champ rating than 1/3 of your alliance. You do not want loyal members....
    Apparently you didnt read our add before on our min requirements. TBR dont mean squat your prestige sucks and your roster is ****. like i said good luck finding a smaller ally that will suit you
    NoWayBro wrote: »
    Apparently you didnt read our add before on our min requirements. TBR dont mean squat your prestige sucks and your roster is ****. like i said good luck finding a smaller ally that will suit you

Thank you for your insightful wisdom. I will take it to heart and remember that you are the best alliance in the game. No other compares to your amazing ability. Just hope the best for everyone. Have an awesome day. I will keep my roster because I earned it. If it does not suit you then blame Kabam. They are the ones that give champs from crystal spins. I just play the game.
    @Jynetix you were turned away because:

1. You’re not uncollected
    2. You lack a strong enough roster to keep up in the higher tiers of war (and AQ for that matter)
    3. You would struggle, no way to sugarcoat it

Please don’t take it personally, and i hope you find what you’re looking for out there!

1. 1 quest away from uncollected
    2. 5x5 is no problem since past alliance ran it and I cleared my paths with ease.
    3. No need to sugarcoat...I can hold my own

Like I said...thanks for the review. I never bashed your alliance but you are quick to bash me. Says alot for your leadership. Especially since you are looking for a new member in a 30/30 alliance. Loyalty means nothing to you it seems...and yes...all your members have played in last 12 hours.
  • They could have a member that is taking a break or leaving but staying on until a new member is found. Being 30/30 and looking for new member doesn't say squat about their loyalty. Lot's of reasons it could be this situation. Sounds like you are bitter.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Gonna put myself out here

d6db4e2ybu0n.jpg
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    This is one of those fast growing, hard working alliances in the game but also one if the funnest. You got the skills you will succeed with a great bunch of players. I spent 8 months with them, improving my skills & my roster. I knew I couldn't keep up so I did the right thing & stepped away so they could keep rocking! I still chat with them frequently & they always give me great advice.
    Thank you @NotSOLGarion you are absolutely correct
    Nice profile @Jehuty001 we have found someone to fill the spot we were looking for but it doesn't hurt to drop in and chat with us as things irl happen all the time and spots free up for numbers of reasons. Thanks for posting
    Thanks alot @MityAnt its great to still have you around and to see you continue to grow and get better
  • EscavacucusEscavacucus Posts: 18
    A new spot just became available!
  • Tom4amTom4am Posts: 3
    Please let me know if you are still recruiting. Gam Id Tom4am. Thanks.