**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Where is my compensation?

ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I know at least 60 players that haven't received compensation from the extended downtime that took place over a week ago. Kabam said it would be rolled out by EOD July 6th. I guess that was just the Pym disks. Oh well.

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    (Misread)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    They said beginning of this week. Monday at the earliest. Not sure where the 6th came from.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    "We hope to have the Alliance Quest Map Crystals and additional Items out to you all by early next week, and to have the Pym Particle Disks out to you by EOD, July 6th."

Only thing that was going out on July 6th was the pym particle disks...

4pwaqy7nq1xh.jpeg
    The Pym Particle Disk.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    What disks?! I haven’t gotten any of those yet either
    edited July 2018
    The rest comes this week.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yeah. Just wait. Sit outside, enjoy the sunshine and crack open a cold beer.

Nothing will come from pestering mods who have no power over making the compensation promised come sooner.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited July 2018
    I'm expecting another maintaince ,don't know server pr emergency ,yet
  • Viplav386Viplav386 Posts: 8
    Its 8th of july and Still no pym particle disk.
    The Disks go to people who started one but missed out because of a separate outage on July 3rd. Not everyone. If they haven't given them yet, I'm not sure why. They said they hoped. Could have been a delay.