**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do we need daily ISO giving quests?

0jqscxzkm8mf.png

I've been experiencing an ISO drought,and it's extremely hard to get some.

Do we need daily ISO giving quests? 73 votes

YES
58%
K1lltasticTylaw07udhabajPrimis00AvoabbasTKRowlingSagetrofholzFuBorfMN2HughesJulianmedina119Bahamutpiratezoro_GRINDER_JakearoundBruinsfan8510MethedUpBlackFreQuencyTinoMiaB_Dizzle_01Ghostboytjie 43 votes
no
41%
2StarKingAddyosFrostydangerbluDropfaithAxeCopFireAdamdrt2006zuffyRich_RyderBuckylives2_0Darkrider05WalrusManInACanWyldstylena_DoctorJIcecold2099xananabananaPh1313rockykostonTanz0r 30 votes

Comments

• HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    YES
    Lmao, I don't know how ppl can run so low on iso. I have more than 1k in my stash, a lot of them level 5 and I'm a ftp guy.

Must be the dupes you get.
    You must be lvl 60?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    no
    Level 30 is around the time i was having an iso drought also. It'll pass.

Nice Domino also. Good champ tonhave that early on.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    no
    HerrPopop wrote: »
    Lmao, I don't know how ppl can run so low on iso. I have more than 1k in my stash, a lot of them level 5 and I'm a ftp guy.

Must be the dupes you get.
    You must be lvl 60?

That has nothing to do with it, I'm 7 months in and never had iso shortage. I'm lvl 56 now, do story quests and a lot of quests and you'll never run out.
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    It gets boring constantly farming iso though. This games gets more and more vanilla the longer I play it
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    no
    I used to have iso drought but now, I am selling every 3 days
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    no
    We already have them. Every quest, duping champs, and the catalyst arena that promises a chance at a class catalyst but you always get iso.
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    YES

zeezee57 wrote: »
    I used to go through the same thing early on. Once you start getting a deeper 4* roster that'll pass pretty quick. I've got over 2k iso in the stash and have been selling tier 5 class because I'm lacking t4cc to rank up and use it

I can show you my 4* roster but only if this game will load..having issues all the time
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    no
    Play some quests ....
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i have almost all quests 100% and half of act 5 100%
    idk why but ive ran outta iso. so pulling a new 4* becomes an issue, especially if youre in a map3 alliance where rewards arent nearly as nice as a 5x5 alliance.
    with that being said its all a product of what youre playing, of course if i was in a 5x5, id be making 4* crystals much quicker, but i stepped down and thats what i get for doing it
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    YES
    I’d prefer gold though so I can actually use it... lol
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    YES
    I don't mind having it. Some people really need it and if you have enough iso then you can just not do it so i don't see why it should not be created. But it should be by class and rotating like the catalyst quests. Maybe 5 difficulties so beginners cannot stock up on t5 class iso too early.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    YES
    We need daily IOS to keep up with phone destruction but hey that'd be silly.
  • FlappppFlapppp Posts: 5
    people who don’t understand how other people don’t have iso just aren’t ranking up 5* champions the same way I am.. 5/65s really aren’t as cheap as you seem to believe for some reason
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    YES
    Seems the people that are saying no are using the " I have to sell mine every other day". The problem with that is that is you, you probably have that much from duping 4*s and such. Beginners don't have that luxury, and it doesn't have to be a crazy amount they gain everyday from it. Just a little bit everyday won't hurt anyone.
  • Kaiser_RenKaiser_Ren Posts: 20
    no
    Arena is the "iso giving quest" if you don't like playing arena don't level every champion you get only what you actually intend to use.
  • June1212June1212 Posts: 17
    YES
    I used to be like a lot of you having over 1k iso. I used to sell the stuff that was expiring for gold. Then I leveled up my first 5 star to R4 and many rank 5 4star characters. Wiped me out pretty good. I am at a wall on story quests I can complete and event quests don’t seem to give you much. I 100% master and heroic modes. Just gained uncollected so and still don’t have enough ISO. When you level a lot like me, it rough. We’ll see how it goes in a month from now if i’ve been able to build it back up.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    YES
    Then maybe u r facing catalyst/champion shortage instead of iso shortage :) @ Dropfaith