**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

is it worth wasting resourses on aq map 5

Sinc mod have not given us a transparent reply on Aq issue.
So is it worth running map 5 and wasting our tressury resourses on map 5.
hope we dont get tier down if we play map 5...
Lot of confussion now which map in aq to run...
I would like to play free map 3 but afraid skipping map 5 will get us tier down....
can someone suggest???

Comments

• ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    My alliance was over 110mill last week, and now AQ is broke, we decide to play no matter what, and we will see
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    I’m sure this weeks results will be a wash and not count towards any future placement. They’ve done this **** before in AQ not too long ago. Once the brackets were fixed you’re Alliances placement was reverted to the last week it was working properly.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    They may decide to give out the glory you would've earned if you were in the right bracket so you might as well do map 5
  • hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    that why it is confusing if the compensate by seeing this week score... low map gonna cost the alliance that did map 3 if they compensate by seeing this week score...
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    I might be wrong but if I remember correctly then the last time this happened they just ended up reissuing the same rewards you earned from the previous AQ week. A clarification from a mod a mod that would be nice...
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Yeah ,I'm wondering that too, it would be good if they can give us a clear announcement about this,should we keep playing,or we can skip this week? Will that effect our bracket last week or this week won't effect anything ? If they gonna give our original bracket rewards then we will play,but if not , we don't wanna waste our resources for 15 map 5 crystal(3 each x 5 days) and some glory for ranking.
    We want a clear statement for all of them,thanks.
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    I just wish they'd come clean about it. Their response is that we are "free to run it if we want". But, the catch-22 they aren't clarifying is:
    1) If we run it, seemingly we have to spend resources on useless, broken ****. But:
    2) If we don't run it, will we not be considered in the remediation / compensation. Because they said they need the
    data points from the completed week. Presumably to see how all the alliances fare and then come up with some
    kind of applicable compensation curve to apply.

If they are doing option 2, then it may still make sense to run the maps. But, it's all assumption and conjecture. Their response thus far has been completely ambiguous. A simple confirmation of WTF is going on would go a long way. Some transparency please? Let us know before round 1 ends today so we can decide? Anyone? Anyone? Beuller?
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    My guess is they will give same rewards we got last aq
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Yeah we need an answer before the maps restart this afternoon so we know which to do. If this is a free week we might actually keep doing a lower map to get some revives, as we ended up doing map 2 on accident due to kabams error. The vague post from the mods yesterday told us nothing to make it more clear, and in fact just made it sound like they would think of a solution after this week ends. The fact that no mods have answered any post about it troubles me. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab please clarify before they restart today so we’re not left guessing
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    I rarely use items on map 5. Other than lasts weeks server issue we usually hit about 110 mil as well. When dorm was acting up (which they fixed) it was just business as usual for us. But some of our lower peeps do use items when they’re trying to train against mini bosses
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    This is indeed the question...saying you are “free to play AQ” is so ambiguous. My alliance is 125mill+ and we just didn’t fire it up yesterday. Several of our guys have the overheating issue. Why make them log in if they are nervous about device failure and we have no idea what the actual _ _ _ _ is going on
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit what the hell is happening will you be putting us back in our correct tier next AQ and issuing the same rewards both milestones and rank ? Can we do lower maps this week or will we be punished for not scoring our usual amount, kabams silence sums up this shady company!!!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    We we're going to play as normal but got kabammed by the map 2 default. This is ridiculous and the fact that the mods are silent with this major **** up is unacceptable !
  • hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    this is not fair....
    we keep on asking about this...
    please let us know which map we sud do if you are taking current aq as compensation we would not have run map 2....
    this is not fair to many alliance which did map 2 so that we cud safe our tressury resource...
    we are screw now...
    this is frastuating.....
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Lol apparently it was worth it, and my group should have read someone’s mind and done map 5 all week. Never mind that default problem to map 2 the first day. Yup. Guess we all made the wrong decision. Thanks kabam. Awesome times
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Never spend resources on AQ
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Really resources should only be used in war for boosts. If you use them on revives you are losing that war.
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    This is total ****. Total radio silence on their part and a vague comment about “continue AQ if you want”, then this? We started doing map 3 to save resources (the resources it costs to start map 5, not pots) since this AQ round didn’t seem to count. I know a lot of other alliances did the same. Now we get penalized for not being mind readers? This is getting more and more frustrating. :s