**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation package poll

123457»

Comments

• NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    I just feel like they only took the down time in consideration and neglected the fact that everyone's devices has been overheating to the point that it prevents one from playing on the devices. They should definitely come up with something better than that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Well, the overheating is a separate issue. I would imagine they'll have to look at that separately. The outage was over a week ago, and the heating issue came sometime after.
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37
    Fact of the matter is this, many players are upset about the overall play of the game. To look at what the comp is as being good or not for the single issue of the game being down is debatable. The larger issue is the overall play of the game has been, and for quite some time now, average at best. The more players progress the better the experience, the better the experience the more willing players are to shell out cash to play. It’s simple, really. When the masses are upset due to game play, which is the service kabam provides, they should own up to it. That being said they did say they would rerun the arenas and other things, but they had to walk back the new AQ and AW releases due to bugs. This is bad PR and just further compounds the issue of the “blackout”, phones over heating and roll-out not so roll-out of the newest update. If this was my company I would be embarrassed. It would almost be better if Kabam said sorry, not sorry for the blackout and other issues.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Kabam is the community would like to get your feedback on the issue, not as devs but as players of the game....because I know all of you play and enjoy the game as well.
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    So we have multiple issues here let’s list down for compensation before they forget (how should they quantity this loss)?

1)we had an emergency issue for almost 8+ hours so nothing came back
    2) we have phone burning up issues still going on since the update and no news for how long like this
    3) AQ cockup with tiers no news whatsoever or rather fix the brackets or rewards
  • TonyZ99TonyZ99 Posts: 8
    Also haven’t received anything
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Lets get moew votes in. Would be very i terested to see if we can get 10x what is currently there
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    edited July 2018
    Dont listen to this guy Kabam said in a week this guy is lying liar they havent rolled nothing out yet yall keep waiting itll get there b4 you know it
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Remember, this compensation package goes out to beginners too, so it needs to be balanced across the board

If you're referring to what I said, beginners even with 2k 5* shards what are they gonna do with it? It's just gonna sit there until they get to a point where they can earn more another way. And a 4 star crystal is not a game changing thing and will actually help the beginner grow more.

You wish you had those shards when you were a begging i know i would not mind them at all
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Keep them votes going community, let’s see if we can break the counter. No word yet from @Kabam Miike would like to get his or any @kabam person to give there thoughts. When the outage was happening we had real time reply’s from kabam devs....nothing on this one so far.
  • SaipanThunderSaipanThunder Posts: 12
    Garbage
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    6h0umv32hnuq.png
This discussion has been closed.