**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Well this will need reconfigured lol expect another week or so. They have to figure out what was obtainable and what wasn’t during this time. Who knows what the future holds
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    While most things are covered by the compensation. Our drop in AQ ranking for that week has been completely ignored.

With not completing day 1 we missed out on millions of points points and dropped 1000 ranks. So @Kabam Lyra & @Kabam Miike where is our missed rank awards? I see no reflection of this in your compensation.

My suggestion is you award us the rank awards we got the week before as they are a reflection of what rank we would of got if the emergency maintenance never happened.
  • LegionDestroierLegionDestroier Posts: 101
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for your feedback Summoners,

It's important to remember a few things here. First, the first and foremost goal of these kinds of compensation are to make up for what you missed during the downtime. We want to make sure that all events affected had a resolution, and that any affected Summoner has the situation rectified for them. Compensation packages are not about "Free stuff". The only events that we can't measure how players were affected specifically were things like Event Quest, and Alliance Wars, which is why there are Energy Refills and 5-Star Shards in the package as well.

Secondly, I see a lot of people bringing up the last compensation package that went out. That one was a different situation where it was not possible for us to address every event that was affected because of the repeated downtimes during the month of March. That package was also for an entire month, and not a single night.

And Lastly, we're seeing some comments on other issues, such as problems with devices. This is completely unrelated, and something that we are still investigating.

So you can measure what AQ ranking we would of got but aren't giving us any compensation for dropping 1000 ranks?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

It's important to remember a few things here. First, the first and foremost goal of these kinds of compensation are to make up for what you missed during the downtime. We want to make sure that all events affected had a resolution, and that any affected Summoner has the situation rectified for them. Compensation packages are not about "Free stuff". The only events that we can't measure how players were affected specifically were things like Event Quest, and Alliance Wars, which is why there are Energy Refills and 5-Star Shards in the package as well.

Secondly, I see a lot of people bringing up the last compensation package that went out. That one was a different situation where it was not possible for us to address every event that was affected because of the repeated downtimes during the month of March. That package was also for an entire month, and not a single night.

And Lastly, we're seeing some comments on other issues, such as problems with devices. This is completely unrelated, and something that we are still investigating.

So you can measure what AQ ranking we would of got but aren't giving us any compensation for dropping 1000 ranks?

I would imagine they could if they were in the office and could discuss it. It's Sunday morning.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    You know what seatin was talkin about a little while ago nit needs to happen. Its too much. Im sure they feel like their plates are full. But so do a lot of us. This game should be my fun exciting escape from my day to day. And a couple months ago it definately was. But all this going on is really taking the fun out of it.
  • TheMilkmanTheMilkman Posts: 16
    Hold on. Did they already give away the compenstaion, or will kabam give it away later on? Cuz if they did give it, i didnt get it lol
  • Arch_Stanton19Arch_Stanton19 Posts: 30
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Patience is a virtue..

They need time to see exactly what the damage to players was..
    Keep rushing them and they'll send you one 4* shard.. Receiving one 4* shard is still compensation but I doubt anyone would be happy about it.. And we'll know exactly who to blame lol

The damage is so massively variable. An alliance member was grinding for 4* Modok. Thing is he has now gone up a bracket. It will be a very long time before he can win another 4* via arena. Another member never logged in during the outage and didn't notice. There should be good compensation. It will create goodwill and cost Mahal nothing whatsoever.
  • vietnbvietnb Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    I am wondering when we get compensation. Give us the exact time instead of “early next week”!!!
    @Kabam Miike
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    With more and more problems happening now, some of which can seriously damange our phones, do you guys over at kabam realize we as a player base are in no way shape or form happy about these issues, this sad attempt at compensation for arenas & downtime, and just how you guys are treating us? I mean i know deep down Mike and ad0ra are hella cool but we were promised better communication and it feels like broken promises. Please work on making this right for us compensation and communication wise!
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    12.0 compensation
    edited July 2018
    People may disagree, but I feel that the best course of action is to follow through with what they planned to put out, and address the other issues afterwards. It's true that there are a number of things going on right now, but extending the evaluation period is just going to further frustrate people. You pretty much have to fight fires individually.

I would imagine they could if they were in the office and could discuss it. It's Sunday morning.

You telling me that a multimillion dollar company don’t have a staff working around the clock or pay (the team) overtime to fix problems. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m starting to think that @GroundedWisdom is in fact @kabamsomebodythatworksatKabam

I don't work at Kabam.
    What I'm saying is you can't just hire some noob to work weekends when it comes to Development. Money can't make the job any less complex. They have people that work, yes. Not everyone that works is capable of fixing these things, and there are reasons the number of people capable of that are limited. Is it a big problem that people are in the wrong Bracket? Yes. Is it significant enough to warrant immediate action? No.
  • geaimsgeaims Posts: 42
    @Kabam Miike i don’t know if it matters but as a company you guys have shown that you only listen to yourselves.

i’m going to make the personal choice of not spending on this game anymore.

it seems the only thing you pay heed to is the bottom line.

thank you for saving me money.
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    So we have multiple issues here let’s list down for compensation before they forget

1)we had an emergency issue for almost 8+ hours so nothing came back
    2) we have phone burning up issues still going on since the update and no news for how long like this
    3) AQ cockup with tiers no news whatsoever or rather fix the brackets or rewards
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    edited July 2018
    Come on GroundedWisdom.....fess up dude. You are the most pro Kabam in these Forums. No dramas either way.

We just need your mates from Kabam to respond. Really appreciate it if you could get your mates to respond to our issues at hand

I think his approach is antagonistic and disagree with probably half of what he says. But he does have valid points even when I disagree sometimes, which may be ‘pro Kabam’ of him, But people are too quick to dismiss the points.

• SixateSixate Posts: 62
    All I know is veteran players are dropping like flys because of it. Get your act together and figure it please.