**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* King Groot

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
1t2tus9qxkds.png
My latest 6*. Was pretty underwhelmed upon opening, but after playing I think I like him a lot. An improvement over my 6* DXF for sure. Anyone else have one unduped, find any particular great uses for him? Between adrenaline, his high health pool and his regen on s3 it's hard for him to lose much health! Stacking permanent armor breaks is nice compensation for his weaker hits as well, though as a 6* those are much less apparent for now.

Comments

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    He is a solid war defender also. He was my first or second; his attack is low but he is still one of the better unawakened 6*s imo.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    He's a bit of a tank. On the odd chance you'll be able to awaken him, his regen along with his huge health pool will make him a great option for line clearing in solo quests or AQ.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    He is one of the most annoying defenders for node 50 in AW (bane), even unawakened.

He does have a good regen (awakened) but still not useful on AQ attack since he does time out easily. Guess that depends on your alliance AQ prestige though to determine how strong the defenders are.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    He's an homage to the 60's Groot. Which makes him awesome by default.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    He's an homage to the 60's Groot. Which makes him awesome by default.

Yeah, buddy!
    yqk5vej6z9he.jpeg
  • MBadialiMBadiali Posts: 22
    Nice pic. Good job digging that up
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    He's simple to defeat and specials are easy to dodge depends on players skill i guess.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Id leave him r1 max
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    edited July 2018
    Solid War defender for me, and he was clutch on the caltrops path in 5.2.4.