**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the worst character on the game?

Comments

• geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Can't believe Kamala Khan only got mentioned once.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    iron patriot
    I just realized i have all of them apart from hulkbuster.. but iron patriot hasnt even been upped from level one. if it makes anyone of you feel better i have a five star version of him and iron man as well.
    and the best part is i have spidergwen, she hulk, kamala khan, war machine sig level 99, and marvel magneto duped
  • rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    iron patriot
    I have to agree with those who said carnage I got "lucky" and pulled a 3* of him he's pretty trash. Thanks for your opinions.
  • She Hulk
  • dmadge11dmadge11 Posts: 28
    hands down carnage
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    other
    Iron Patriot: Not as bad compared to all characters in the game. Only his sig ability makes him look bad.

Luke Cage: Solid champ for AW defence. On a thorns node, he's a beast.

Venom: Same thing with LC, he's solid for AW defence in the low to mid tiers.

Hulkbuster: Can 1 hit kill Red Hulk in LOL. Seatin Man Of Legends has evidence of it. :tongue:. Also great on armor or sp2 bias nodes in AW defence.

Worst Character: Carnage. He's just a down-graded version of venom.

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    other
    SheHulk is the worst
  • Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    I play mostly 3* characters, but isn't Rocket like ultra bad? He seems horrible.

I like Luke Cage. He can take quite a few hits it seems. His specials are kinda weak though.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    other
    I would go with colossus
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    other
    Mayur wrote: »
    Everyone forgot Spider Gwen

That's who I first thought of when I saw this thread. She was one I deliberately ranked down and kept at R1 with 12.0 release. I would rank her back up simply for arenas, but would rather rank up my 3s. Her, Joe Fixit, and Khan are horrible.

Hulkbuster is not very good, but his SP3 will wreck anyone. Put him on a AW "All-or-nothing" node and you'll get a couple of kills out of him.

IP is below average, but he has regen.

Cage is great as a AW defender. Even better if awakened

Venom is one of my better attackers. His awakened skill isn't much at low sig levels.
  • HyperduckzHyperduckz Posts: 24
    other
    Abomination is terrible
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    hulkbuster
    I know HB is bad from experience

• ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    hulkbuster
    saiboneRR wrote: »
    his face says it all

There are worse characters. depends on if they're awakened
  • phillybookwomanphillybookwoman Posts: 17
    other
    By far and away, it's Spider Gwen for me. I sell her the very second I get her. I even got her as a 4* and immediately I sold her.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    GreatScott wrote: »
    Cheyneed wrote: »
    She Hulk and Fix-It are both worse than all the champs on that list

She Hulk I'd agree. Fix It is actually awesome if you have deep wounds maxed. His sp1 can stack like 5 bleeds and deep wounds would take off an additional 1% for each bleed stack. His sp3 bleed damage is one of the highest in the game, with maxed deep wounds it's extended 2.5 seconds. She Hulk is just bad period, her stuns don't process at a high enough percentage to be useful and her attack is weak, you could use her heavy when stunned. But what if you're fighting on a stun immune node what does she have, nothing.

So he's meh when facing most champs. But if the person is Bleed Immune, he legitimately is worthless.
    Luke Cage is not good. His Indestructible is good, but triggers once. Once. Imagine if Unstoppable Colossus has Unstoppable trigger once. That's Luke Cage. As for his Physical Resistance, it's just an Armor Up that doesn't stack for him. He's like a Colossus with way worse Armor and he makes a single combo do nothing. That's not good.
    It makes me sad to see so many people on my roster that are here. Luke Cage, Spidergwen, Ant-Man, Joe Fixit, Black Bolt (He wasn't mentioned but he sucks. Not the worst but not good by any standards), are all on my roster. Plus I duped Black Bolt from a 4 star crystal. 5 of my 17 4 stars are worthless lol.
    other
    He telegraphs his SP1 from a mile away. If he hits you with his head-butt, you deserve to bleed out. lol
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    He telegraphs his SP1 from a mile away. If he hits you with his head-butt, you deserve to bleed out. lol

Lemme guess... Abomination?
    other

Fixit

Fixit

Oh, him too. They both suck lol.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    iron patriot
    Kabam
    See, I find IP to be underrated. He's by no means good, but he's somewhat useful. I think he's better than Black Bolt, but that's not a high standard. I don't see Iron Man on this list. IP is just Iron Man with a stupid Armor Break at the end. That's it. As long as you aren't doing long fights, he's somewhat useful. I don't think he's the worst, but I don't think he's good.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    other
    Some people said Quake and Carnage, now yes everyone is entitled to thier own opinion but i do have to point out that, Quake is the best all-round science champ. Thats MY opinion though.
    This one is not a matter of opinion, Carnage...
    Everyone looks at him and goes 'oh hes ****'.
    Yes he throws a bunch softer than a bee-sting and yes he can take a few hits before he dies but the trick is his buffs. He can get Physical Resist and Fury/Cruelty and stack them... not too bad.
    There is a key to using Carnage people just think they know best and try cheese the game.

But enough of that, the worst champion in game is definitely either Red Hulk or Best.
    They have alright damage but theyre just too slow. Even with different play styles and they just cant do it. While they charge thier attacks and lunge, the opponent has already blocked...
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    iron patriot
    Black bolt is sooooooo much better than IP. Well in my opinion. I Have him duped twice, don't really use him in anything except arena so that's as far as he goes.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    other
    freaking spider gween!
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    other
    antman, black bolt are we talking duped or unduped? cause their dupe ability is useless
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Antman is a great defender at medium-to-high levels and on the right node.

People think he's ****, and then they're like "damn you antman" and the Antman kills tick up.

Heh heh.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    other
    Abomination would like a word with everyone who voted otherwise.