**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4CC

Hi just wondering. All these deals that come up in the unit store. Can we have somthing that we could choose the T4cc as one skill or Mutant etc etc not purchase a Crystal and hope for the best.
I’ve seen them done before and would love to see them put up again ASAP if possible!

Generic crystals are the worst for me. Want to be sure I get what I need to progress as lately I’ve open so many frag crystals and full T4 crystals to be getting nothing but mutant. And it’s quite frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    MyGoRaMyGoRa Posts: 3
    I second that.
  • Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I wish they were more available in game to earn bigger frags consistantly. Esp since 6* are out so 4*s are basically the new 3 stars.
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    You have in glory store 1.800 T4CC fragments that rotate each day through classes.
  • Options
    GreekGødGreekGød Posts: 2
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    You have in glory store 1.800 T4CC fragments that rotate each day through classes.

Yes I know that but you get days where it doesn’t change and also by the time you wait to create a full T4 from that be retirement time haha.
  • Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    i have almost 15-20 of each classes and only 2 tech where i only need tech at the moment. Pretty much like they want u to not pull it and it’s definitely planned at their ends for us to be in this situation. and their excuse “to balance the community”. really?