**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would a ISO bundle to be purchased with units or cash be appreciated.

I Know I can speak only for myself and I am just working thru act 4 but I feel that a option to buy ISO on the same level that you receive at a dup 4 star, would be greatly appreciated as I get new charterers but am unsure if I should rank them up as it is hard to come by enough ISO to rank someone up to see if you like them.

Would a ISO bundle to be purchased with units or cash be appreciated. 35 votes

Yes that's a awesome idea.
14%
brhooom21hope4tgFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNerds_galoreCBA 5 votes
Sounds like Kabam would make a lot of money off it.
22%
Super4YogiWalkinhighlightLordPiyush24AvoabbasFR33_HUG5Noob2435boss0600TorchLit 8 votes
NO NO NO
62%
GabbrosFrostybuffajrK1lltasticWinner12344321IcehawklbJim0172BirdofpreyEthans8279AURELIUSSuper_Mitch_83M1k0rinNemesis666na_Panchulon21Leo_ruBahamutiRetr0VoltolosMarkg25 22 votes

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    NO NO NO
    Well it might be a problem for you now, ISO just becomes gold, just stash some
    ISO Away for a while and once some of it is in your stash, when you rank up a character, you’ll use some of the stashed ISO but not all, so in the time where you’re not ranking up your stash is growing and growing.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I pulled a 4# sabertooth and Corvus this weekend, and after ranking saber to rank 4 it cleaned me out so I guess I am being a little greedy but I would like to do the same to Corvus so I could take advantage of that killer damage.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    NO NO NO
    Iso isn't my issue personally.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    NO NO NO
    No. The devs should be focused on actually fixing the game instead of offering more ‘deals’ for the broken game we currently have.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    NO NO NO
    I Know I can speak only for myself and I am just working thru act 4 but I feel that a option to buy ISO on the same level that you receive at a dup 4 star, would be greatly appreciated as I get new charterers but am unsure if I should rank them up as it is hard to come by enough ISO to rank someone up to see if you like them.

The higher end players such as my self have so much iso laying around collecting dust
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    NO NO NO
    Doesn’t matter. Most people don’t have the gold to use it.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    The problem corrected itself yesterday with the rank up offer so I guess thanks Kabam.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    NO NO NO
    Interestingly now kabam sell iso8 right now. They hear u