**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

The alliance for those who don't care.

I am suffering from alcohol induced weakness, if you are looking for sweet war rewards or running maps all week then we are not for you.

We are a 500k alliance where I make more than half of that built for solo players who want to do their own thing while still reaping **** rewards from alliance events.

I don't care if you are 25k or 250k but if the grind annoys you then let's talk.

If we can make a battlegroup and you want to war then that's great but down here in tier 18 is probably not for those who want awesome stuff now.

No pressure, no line, probably no chat and no real rules (there are a couple that are important) but I am a vengeful God and will kick for the most trivial of reasons. I may ask for SA contributions but only if it's necessary.

Post your IGN here and if I like you I will message ingame.

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    chfc3f8apftf.png
    Here...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,622 ★★★★★
    Sent you a friend thingy.

• katsutoshi82katsutoshi82 Posts: 14
    Phil I just recently started up the exact same alliance as you. How many members you got at this point? My alliance is essentially made up of retirees who just don't have any more f*cks to give.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,622 ★★★★★
    I have 6 including myself.

None are retirees, just low ranked players with no heavy investment.

I boss them around to make myself feel like a big man because they flee to the digital world to get away from my monstrous rule so it's only fair that I continue my reign of terror there too.

In that sense I feel I have real alliance leadership qualities and clearly present as an attractive and viable alliance option for those already used to being mistreated.