**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't get 4-Star Champions

Hi I am newbie playing less than 2 months, I am stuck at level 36 right now, so far I only have 3-Stars Champions and has failed to get pass ACT 3 THANOS ENTERS, I need a 4-Star Champion but no way to get one from the crystal rotation, please help.

Comments

• 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    My 3-Star Champions are too weak to defeat ACT 3 THANOS, I need 4-Star Champions, how to get one?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Max your best 3 stars if you haven’t already. Should help you get through heroic event quest. I think you get around 800 4* shards from that.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    It took me 6 months to get my first 4*. It will come eventually.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Play some more monthly quests. Its possible to do heroic with 3* and gather as many shards as possible, open as many crystals as possible. can also try your hand at arena.
    It took me 6 months to get my first 4*. It will come eventually.

Wow, really ?
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Max your best 3 stars if you haven’t already. Should help you get through heroic event quest. I think you get around 800 4* shards from that.
    I see, so far only 2 of my 3-Star Champions are MAX.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Play some more monthly quests. Its possible to do heroic with 3* and gather as many shards as possible, open as many crystals as possible. can also try your hand at arena.

ok, need to play heroic, tq
    Yeah, but that was around when the game was released. With the inclusion if shards im the 4 hour free crystal you should be able to,get one much sooner. The PHC does reward 4*, just very rarely
    anymore advice for me ?
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    Play in arenas. Get three star champs. When you max out and dupe them, you will get 4 star shards. Play the event quests they will get you shards for lower champs and you need to max them too for same effect. 2% drop rate means about every 100 Premium Hero Crystals will get you around 2 four star heroes. If you’re not doing arenas, monthly quests and daily events like Mutant Combat, you’re not gonna get the shards for crystals or signature stones to max them out (which you need to do so that when you dupe them again you get better shards). Don’t sell your lower champs this early in the game even if you’re not using them for quests. You need them for duping and Arena matches
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    Also do not spend units on any offer that isn’t better than 2000 PHC shards for 100 units. Many offers eventually come up with better ratios. Save you units for those offers
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Do you have the Parry and Dexterity Mastery’s? Those will help you progress faster.
    Arena and monthly quests/events are your best bets. To advance in this game requires a lot of time, momey, and/or patience.
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    Play in arenas. Get three star champs. When you max out and dupe them, you will get 4 star shards. Play the event quests they will get you shards for lower champs and you need to max them too for same effect. 2% drop rate means about every 100 Premium Hero Crystals will get you around 2 four star heroes. If you’re not doing arenas, monthly quests and daily events like Mutant Combat, you’re not gonna get the shards for crystals or signature stones to max them out (which you need to do so that when you dupe them again you get better shards). Don’t sell your lower champs this early in the game even if you’re not using them for quests. You need them for duping and Arena matches

I see, keeping lower Champions for dupe and arena, tq.
    i sold quite many of them, haha
    btw, what is ARENA BOOST for ? very useful or little bit ?
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    edited July 2018
    Get parry with units in utility masteries. Would be more useful than a four star
    edited July 2018
    Riceman wrote: »
    Get parry with units in utility masteries. Would be more useful than a four star

how to do it, can u teach me ? any video tutorial ?
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    anymore advice for me ?

Never sell champs as duplicates will give you shards for the next level. Arenas, monthly heroic quest....and find an active alliance to help you with your questions and earns SA (summoner advancement). Only spend units on masteries: parry, dexterity, precision and cruelty to name a few
    edited July 2018
    Fantasy_91 wrote: »
    anymore advice for me ?

Never sell champs as duplicates will give you shards for the next level. Arenas, monthly heroic quest....and find an active alliance to help you with your questions and earns SA (summoner advancement). Only spend units on masteries: parry, dexterity, precision and cruelty to name a few

Wow, i look into it now...

1. find an active alliance (earn SA)
    2. spend units on masteries: parry, dexterity, precision and cruelty

I don't even know how to use Masteries yet
  • Viplav386Viplav386 Posts: 8
    There is youtube channel @dork lessons
    Watch his ninja series tutorials... how to evade, how to parry , how to intercept etc. That will help you a lot. And go into your mastery setup click on utility activate parry and dextarity. Try to max out your 3* champs. They are easy to rank up coz for them you can easily find catalyst daily event quest.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    I see, so far only 2 of my 3-Star Champions are MAX.

Keeping going, you’ll get there. :smile:
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Click on your profile, click masteries, go to utilities (3rd section), find and get parry
  • MBBMBB Posts: 16
    I just play this account for 2 month 7 days, using 2,5 hours per day for the game, and i don't purchase any package unit. Just play for fun. And now i get 19 champs 4* (2 come from arena, 7 come from 4* crystal and 10 come from premium hero crystal), 1champs 5*, and 63 champs 3*.
    Don't lament or complain, you need to learn how to play the game, through youtube or thread.
    Every arena 3 days, please get all minimum milestone, you can earn at least 5200 phc shard and 46 unit.
    Joined an active aliance and make a war, earn 4* shard
    Try to beat even quest at easy and normal, help u get about 100 unit or more and 4 crystal.
    And aliance event node removal or sthing give you some phc per week.

Dont using unit for buy phc, keep this to unlock mastery. 2 month i am using 1000 unit for packet tier4 catalyst and 1500 unit for mastery, all unit I am saving from quest, event quest and almost come from battle arena chip crystal.

I think you better start new ones account, first 2 month is periods easy to get more than 10 4* champions

o89scwwe5960.png

u6p7gfmyjr26.png
    Riceman wrote: »
    Click on your profile, click masteries, go to utilities (3rd section), find and get parry

I only have 23 UNITS right now, no way I can activate PARRY.
    edited July 2018
    MBB wrote: »
    I just play this account for 2 month 7 days, using 2,5 hours per day for the game, and i don't purchase any package unit. Just play for fun. And now i get 19 champs 4* (2 come from arena, 7 come from 4* crystal and 10 come from premium hero crystal), 1champs 5*, and 63 champs 3*.
    Don't lament or complain, you need to learn how to play the game, through youtube or thread.
    Every arena 3 days, please get all minimum milestone, you can earn at least 5200 phc shard and 46 unit.
    Try to beat even quest at easy and normal, help u get about 100 unit or more and 4 crystal.

Dont using unit for buy phc, keep this to unlock mastery. 2 month i am using 1000 unit for packet tier4 catalyst and 1500 unit for mastery, all unit I am saving from quest, event quest and almost come from battle arena chip crystal.

I think you better start new ones account, first 2 month is periods easy to get more than 10 4* champions

o89scwwe5960.png

u6p7gfmyjr26.png

Start a NEW GAME? please no, I rather uninstall the game and quit.

If i keep on playing with this account, I cannot get 4* Champions so easily you meant?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    MBB wrote: »

o89scwwe5960.png

u6p7gfmyjr26.png

Start a NEW GAME? please no, I rather uninstall the game and quit.

If i keep on playing with this account, I cannot get 4* Champions so easily you meant?

Yes, if you're willing to put in the time
    With the arena, there are brackets which most people aren't aware of, so for the first 30 days you're in the beginner bracket with other players that are in the 1-30 range
    For the next 30 days, you'll be in the intermediate bracket with other players
    After that, you'll be in the veteran bracket, with players from 61 days to 3 years in that group, so your chances aren't as high there

What he's saying is that in the first 60 days, you'll have a much easier time grinding for 3* and 4* champs due to the limited rosters and other new players who are also unaware of arena and it's benefits
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    Arenas are your friends. I'd say... Stop with story for now. The best thing to do is...everything. You play arenas, you score champs while scoring Premium Hero Shards. They're not useless. They're a good source of class ISO8 when you duplicate champions which is why you should never sell champions no matter how much you dislike certain champions. Use your iso to power up your top champs then focus on story again. Proving Grounds, go there for catalysts. Don't use your units willy nilly. Hoard them like a dragon guarding its gold. Only spend them on things you deem worthy. It's about patience.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    For me i need to play everyday for 2 months then i got my first 4*. U know what i get? A white magneto -.-

1.Join alliance who play aw and let u play (some alliance restrict only some member who can play aw)

2. Only Open premium hero crystal when you have many >10 (hopefully increase your chance to get 3* hero at least)
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Join an active alliance from where you can get SA rewards and alliance event rewards.
    Play the arenas and try to get as many milestones as you can. That's your main source of units and Battle Chips (which eventually turn into more units and gold)
    Max your best 3stars and push for exploration in the monthly heroic event. That's a good source of 4star and 5star shards.

Most important thing: have a proper mastery setup, because they make a huge difference. I used THIS blog to make an idea which masteries are suited for me and which are not.
    Second most important thing: DON'T SPEND UNITS on crystals, especially not on premium crystals or featured crystals. That's a big, big waste.

Learning the game can be a bit difficult, if you don't have anyone to explain how things go. It took me 3 months to get my first 4star champ, because I had no idea about the arena brackets, events and all.