**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Goldpool arena rerun issues support unable to help

Comments

• MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Gunners wrote: »
    Lol are u aware of what a job is ? Well its this thing that grown up have that sometimes keeps them grinding arena like I've said 10 times played on playimg it on the last day to hit milestone till servers went down

So you were working a 35 hour shift and didn’t get into the game for any of that time? Ok. Again, stop making excuses for why you couldn’t do it. They’ve made their decision, and clearly it wasn’t all that important to you to begin with.
  • GunnersGunners Posts: 67
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Lol are u aware of what a job is ? Well its this thing that grown up have that sometimes keeps them grinding arena like I've said 10 times played on playimg it on the last day to hit milestone till servers went down

So you were working a 35 hour shift and didn’t get into the game for any of that time? Ok. Again, stop making excuses for why you couldn’t do it. They’ve made their decision, and clearly it wasn’t all that important to you to begin with.

Lol clearly don't know what a having a job is that or scared you gonna miss a second time to get deadpool 🤣

Lol clearly don't know what a having a job is that or scared you gonna miss a second time to get deadpool 🤣

Nope, I didn’t waste my money on something I wasn’t going to focus on anyway 🤣🤣🤣
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I reached some milestones when Arena opened. I set aside Friday night to grind in hopes of reaching top 200. Servers went down and I didn’t reach top 200. As I really wanted Goldpool, I bought yet another Odin, purchased his crystals and actually pulled him. Then news broke about rerunning the arena. I could make an argument for Kabam to refund me my money because I wasn’t going to wait for them to get their act together and chance the Goldpool crystal to expire and I never get the chance again. Instead, I keep trucking on because I know I’ll never get a good response from them. If you’ve been playing for this long, I don’t know how you expect a different result other than disappointment.

I'd take him for $100 instead of putting the hours of grinding into it that would be necessary to get top 200.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I reached some milestones when Arena opened. I set aside Friday night to grind in hopes of reaching top 200. Servers went down and I didn’t reach top 200. As I really wanted Goldpool, I bought yet another Odin, purchased his crystals and actually pulled him. Then news broke about rerunning the arena. I could make an argument for Kabam to refund me my money because I wasn’t going to wait for them to get their act together and chance the Goldpool crystal to expire and I never get the chance again. Instead, I keep trucking on because I know I’ll never get a good response from them. If you’ve been playing for this long, I don’t know how you expect a different result other than disappointment.

I'd take him for $100 instead of putting the hours of grinding into it that would be necessary to get top 200.

I don’t, but that’s because I don’t have a job so I do have time, but not a $100 bucks to spend on a game. (Although I did buy a €300 device to continue to be able to play, it better not get the overheating issue...)

Look @Gunners I played this game while renovating a house (that had a kitchen without floor, no water, no heating system at all, mold and a lot of other stuff), working, going to school and being pregnant. It was a hard time and when the little guy was born, it didn’t get much easier. This game has been my escape through all of that. I’ve been in arena’s when the game messed up, like SL. I also got a lot of champs, like Gambit and Sabertooth, while chilling on the chouch after a long day.

I was with you. I was really trying to see your point, advocating your behalf, but you’re not coming of as smart or likable. You act like a little kid that refused to go into the swimming pool and now that dad takes your sister swimming but not you, you get mad. Get over it. You didn’t want to participate. You made that choice. For whatever reason, you made the choice not to enter.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

The Goldpool arena was up all of the last day.
    Gwendoline wrote: »

I don’t, but that’s because I don’t have a job so I do have time, but not a $100 bucks to spend on a game. (Although I did buy a €300 device to continue to be able to play, it better not get the overheating issue...)

Look @Gunners I played this game while renovating a house (that had a kitchen without floor, no water, no heating system at all, mold and a lot of other stuff), working, going to school and being pregnant. It was a hard time and when the little guy was born, it didn’t get much easier. This game has been my escape through all of that. I’ve been in arena’s when the game messed up, like SL. I also got a lot of champs, like Gambit and Sabertooth, while chilling on the chouch after a long day.

I was with you. I was really trying to see your point, advocating your behalf, but you’re not coming of as smart or likable. You act like a little kid that refused to go into the swimming pool and now that dad takes your sister swimming but not you, you get mad. Get over it. You didn’t want to participate. You made that choice. For whatever reason, you made the choice not to enter.

Gwendoline you queted someone eles but tag me ? And honestly dude if you dislike me ok fine your entitled to feel what ever you want dude i simple made a post and stated what my problem with the way the rerun is being handled if u have a gold ticket you should be able to enter the arena since that what the tickets are used for
    To me it seems the only people that are getting upset are those that missed him and fear losing out again
  • AgentBobbyLeeAgentBobbyLee Posts: 23
    To me it seems the only people that are getting upset are those that missed him and fear losing out again

I was upset, but got over it lol.

Yeah I'm really afraid of the guy who can't login over the span of three days and do one round...And btw, I don't want Goldpool at all.

Yeah I'm really afraid of the guy who can't login over the span of three days and do one round...And btw, I don't want Goldpool at all.

Lol sure kid it looks that way 2

Btw when you grow up abit and get a job your learn about something called days off where players can focus on the grind more when they are free and have the time

Btw when you grow up abit and get a job your learn about something called days off where players can focus on the grind more when they are free and have the time

If calling everyone a kid makes you feel better about your failures, then go ahead. Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue to discuss more effective ways to spend our time and money. And you're just mumbling at this point; nothing you've said is relevant or helps you in any way.

If calling everyone a kid makes you feel better about your failures, then go ahead. Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue to discuss more effective ways to spend our time and money. And you're just mumbling at this point; nothing you've said is relevant or helps you in any way.

Read back have i called anyone eles a kid ? No and truefully dude its cause of the way you act gonna be like 10 or something
    I'm losing brain cells here. I'll let someone else take a crack.
    I'm losing brain cells here. I'll let someone else take a crack.

Thats not good dude cosindering your still developing them 🤣

Gwendoline you queted someone eles but tag me ? And honestly dude if you dislike me ok fine your entitled to feel what ever you want dude i simple made a post and stated what my problem with the way the rerun is being handled if u have a gold ticket you should be able to enter the arena since that what the tickets are used for

Yes, I first responded to someone else, then directed the rest of my post to you. I stopped reading your reply after you called me dude. Since I clearly stated I was pregnant you must have not read mine either.
    I do find it fascinating that one can spend 3 days whining on the forums, and yet can't find time to do a single round of arena.

Read back have i called anyone eles a kid ? No and truefully dude its cause of the way you act gonna be like 10 or something

Yes, you did. I "queted" it for you.

Aimed at the same person lol atleast the time to read the comment dude

Technically, he's still referring to me, but that made me laugh. I guess when I grow up, I'll have to learn how to spell incompetently right?
    edited July 2018

Technically, he's still referring to me, but that made me laugh. I guess when I grow up, I'll have to learn how to spell incompetently right?

I was about to correct that (I hadn’t read his post well enough, didn’t realize he said “anyone else”.) He’s still calling me a dude, even though I gave birth, told him so twice and am currently fat as a pig expecting a second. Being called dude.... as a girl, I don’t like that very much.

Btw, was this “kid” also directed at you?
    Lmao smell a rat look kid some of us live in the real world and have jobs not play mcoc arena 24/7 so grow up and get a life kid you are in desperate need of one

Edit: interpuntion. Bf just got home, by attention is devided right now.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I hope those that did not enter the gold pool arena but were able to don't get the chance to enter, I'd like less competition thanks. Good Luck

I was about to correct that (I hadn’t read his post well enough, didn’t realize he said “anyone else”.) He’s still calling me a dude, even though I gave birth, told him so twice and am currently fat as a big expecting a second. Being called dude.... as a girl, I don’t like that very much.

Lmao smell a rat look kid some of us live in the real world and have jobs not play mcoc arena 24/7 so grow up and get a life kid you are in desperate need of one

1 Yes still refreshing to the same person

2 dude is a term of addressing someone in a friendly manner and some girls call each other dude

3 you didn't tell me no such thing but if the word dude offended you fine I'm sorry and won't use it again

4 this is getting super boring responding to anything other than dirt throwing
    I hope those that did not enter the gold pool arena but were able to don't get the chance to enter, I'd like less competition thanks. Good Luck

Haha atleast your honest about it dude respect

I was about to correct that (I hadn’t read his post well enough, didn’t realize he said “anyone else”.) He’s still calling me a dude, even though I gave birth, told him so twice and am currently fat as a big expecting a second. Being called dude.... as a girl, I don’t like that very much.

2 dude is a term of addressing someone in a friendly manner and some girls call each other dude

3 you didn't tell me no such thing but if the word dude offended you fine I'm sorry and won't use it again

To be clear, whoever you’re talking to, calling them kid is disrespectful and makes you sound childish yourself. Let’s be done with that subject now.

Please reread, I’ve mentioned my pregnancy (and home renovation), I then told you off about calling me dude. Calling someone dude is just like calling someone kid. It sounds demeaning. Unles syou’re actually friends, which we are not. The rest of your comment doesn’t sound a little bit friendly either so throwing a dude on top of that doesn’t make it better, it makes it worse.

If you go back to page 1 of this thread, so will see I’ve repeatedly been on your side, but I then couldn’t take the way you talk to others anymore. You’re throwing a lot of disrespect our there and are now saying something about dirt throwing... maybe keep your own dirt on your side and you wouldn’t get so much of it thrown back.

To be clear, whoever you’re talking to, calling them kid is disrespectful and makes you sound childish yourself. Let’s be done with that subject now.

Please reread, I’ve mentioned my pregnancy (and home renovation), I then told you off about calling me dude. Calling someone dude is just like calling someone kid. It sounds demeaning. Unles syou’re actually friends, which we are not. The rest of your comment doesn’t sound a little bit friendly either so throwing a dude on top of that doesn’t make it better, it makes it worse.

If you go back to page 1 of this thread, so will see I’ve repeatedly been on your side, but I then couldn’t take the way you talk to others anymore. You’re throwing a lot of disrespect our there and are now saying something about dirt throwing... maybe keep your own dirt on your side and you wouldn’t get so much of it thrown back.

Maybe you should take your own advice gwen and go back and read he called me a rat first lol which guess what is not a nice thing to call someone but hey treat people like they treat you is motto i believe in

Maybe you should take your own advice gwen and go back and read he called me a rat first lol which guess what is not a nice thing to call someone but hey treat people like they treat you is motto i believe in

That’s a very bad motto. You should try “treat people how you wish to be treated yourself”

I called you no such thing.

I called you no such thing.

I’m rereading and I don’t see it either...