**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Mystic to R5 first (Four star)

DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I have a 297k rated account, and I'm wondering who should be my first R5 mystic (or R3 five star mystic). I already have 3 R5 four stars (Blade, Sparky and Hype) and 1 R3 5 star (Spiderman classic; I regret this very much and would take him down when I get a Rank down gem straight away). I am uncollected too. I have 3 mystic T4s and 4 basic T4s, but I am going to do AQ to get more basics. (I also have 3 tech T4s and 3 mutant T4s and Iceman, OGDP, Starlord at R4, but OGDP is unawakened.)

Should I R5
GR: currently at R1 since I recently pulled him but I have a mystic gem to use on him (also have the other 2 in the holy trinity at R5, high sig)
Mephisto: Currently at R4, sig 79
Dormammu five star: Currently at R2, unawakened
DV: Currently at R4, sig 20
SW: Currently at R4, sig 30

Any tips on who to R5?

Comments

• DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Sorry, I read this and it sounds dumb at the first 2 lines.

WHO SHOULD BE MY FIRST MYSTIC R5
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    If you have blade and spark already I feel like Ghosty might be a good option, the leaderboards are filled to the brim with this combo so it cant be too bad at all.

I took the Witch to R5 a while back and don't regret it at all but I don't have the trinity to work with.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    GR.

Unless you can put some of the good stuff into SW, get her closer to 99.