**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Bracket Compensation

Comments

• Charlief_2512Charlief_2512 Posts: 11
    1v9aceqzbuqb.png
    Your words feel free to run through this aq series if you want to no word that rank rewards would be based on our alliances score i know moat aliances wouldnt waste resources for the **** rewards of normal bracket aq , how can you justify basing rank rewards on the scores knowing this i am seriously considering deleting this game due to all the issues, you seem hellbent on pandering to the top alliances what about us tbe smaller players who lose out what do we do? So many players have had enough of your hum drum run of the mill responces we want to know whats going on and why we are being treated with what can only be described as a so what qho cares what they think attitude , well i will tell you what if it wasnt for us your game wouldnt be as big as it is you can and will lose alot of players for all the "downtime" also at start of merc missions it failed and i havent seen any compensation for it any reason whay this is as you compenated us for the last day so why not the first day?????
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    Ok, cool. In agreement there :-)
    Xirav wrote: »
    Yes I misread the milestone announcement.. and it is good. The ranked rewards is certainly being handled poorly.

Xirav wrote: »
    Alliances have not been competing / even playing this week as your first post implied "play if you still want" .

This compensation should have been simple and obvious. Award alliances either fuil milestones from their appropriate bracket or the last milestones they reached the week prior.

The fact that you fail to understand that compensation should go ABOVE AND BEYOND not barely hope to cover what was lost is insane. Do you want to lose your entire player base?

Incredibly insulted by this.

Are you high? What you're describing is exactly what they just sent out in a message that you'll get. All milestones from the applicable bracket and normal rank rewards relative to other alliances in your rank. Given that you'll get ALL the milestones from the bracket and not just what you normally earn, I thought it was actually pretty good.

As for the outage rewards, I like the 5 star shards, but I thought overall they were kind of "meh". I'd say they got it right for AQ and fell short of the mark for the outage ones.

• Fromundacheez13Fromundacheez13 Posts: 19
    Giving us what we would have earned had you(kabam) not screwed up.....AGAIN.....is NOT " compensation.
    If you normally finish expert tier and your finish this week reflects expert tier, then you will get ALL the milestones in that tier -- Not just the ones your score reflects. Then, you will get rank rewards applicable as well relative to your performance compared to other alliances deemed to be in the same tier. That's how i read it anyway. So you still have to perform this week -- last week is somewhat irrelevant, but they can tell easily enough by final result what tier you belong to.
  • BrandonTBrandonT Posts: 26
    What a load of ****.....we need to be ranked based on previous AQ not current...even my 10 month old son would know that.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    This is the same kabam mentality that went into removing diversity. You can’t tell people do one thing and switch it....
    use some common sense please.
    Obviously people played differently since all milestones met. Plus You have a bug making people’s phones overheat.
    And you know you’re going to have deal with people thinking inside information went to top placing alliances. Unless you’re trying to annoy people???

I will help you Kabam
    I only see three Reasonable options for rank rewards
    1. Rewards are based on previous week(s) tank

2. Rewards are doubled for upcoming AQ

3. Give everyone 1st place rewards for the bracket they should have been in.
    That's not at all what they are giving you. Read it again.

If you normally finish expert tier and your finish this week reflects expert tier, then you will get ALL the milestones in that tier -- Not just the ones your score reflects. Then, you will get rank rewards applicable as well relative to your performance compared to other alliances deemed to be in the same tier. That's how i read it anyway. So you still have to perform this week -- last week is somewhat irrelevant, but they can tell easily enough by final result what tier you belong to.
  • Jskeete54Jskeete54 Posts: 46
    What about the alliances that ran map 2 on day 1 then continued to do map 3 because they didn’t know what your plans were and the milestones were low enough to need to do anything more than 3?
  • MikeTheMighty1MikeTheMighty1 Posts: 15
    AQ is awful and boring. If we are unsure about rewards there’s no reason to compete. We should not be penalized for your poor communication.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Are you kidding me?!? Seriously kabam? I am probably more upset right now than at ANY point in the last 3 years. Your mistake launched this AQ with map 2 as default, which an officer clicked not noticing there was a gigantic problem yet. We aren’t the only group to do this. Then everyone spent the next 2 days practically BEGGING you for clarification on this week and how it would work. We needed to know so we could do map 5 if this week would be counted as normal. Instead all we got was “feel free to play this week.” The most vague answer possible you could give. Most groups had to decide amongst themselves what this meant, and a LOT of expert tier groups like mine after seeing the low rewards and high map costs without earning glory or map 5/6 crystals decided to keep running lower maps. Again, this was because WE HAD NO ANSWER FROM ANYONE. And now you come out after the third day map was already launched and tell us that this week will actually count like any other week, and give no answer to those groups who were already messed up from the start?

Who is running this company and making these decisions? Was any of the points brought up to those in charge? I mean literally you had over 500 comments of people in similar situations asking over and over to know as soon as possible. This was literally the worst possible option you could have gone with. My group will definitely drop down a tier now, for literally no reason of our own, all due to your error. This is actual punishment. I am astounded. I knew things were going downhill quickly with the player base and team relations there, but I didn’t realize you all were just blatantly ignoring everything we brought to you. My guys are equally insulted and just cannot believe you thought this would be an adequate solution. You’ve rolled things back before like this. Those of us who have been around long enough remember when you just kept everyone in the same bracket they were before. No one was punished. And here we are. I guess we should all just get used to this and expect the worst possible outcome of any situation gone wrong in the game. I’m never spending another cent on this, I encourage everyone to rate the App Store and I don’t blame anyone thinking about retiring from the game.

You completely lost any trust or faith I had in this being anywhere near a fair and competent game.
  • Anthony84rAnthony84r Posts: 8
    g2ccqc4p7bh9.jpeg

Come on guys...seriously
  • BrandonTBrandonT Posts: 26
    Its time for the community to stand together against such **** compensations kabam trying to give...i am an active gamer and i see much better compensations from other companies for smaller screw ups...even forged to fight get better rewards for downtimes.... its time to stand together.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    This is not the first time it happens.

They forgot to switch crystals for void and sentry

they forgot to switch crystals from old ones on 4th july deals

they forgot to put back brackets in aq

They NEVER FORGET to take away tho, being it nerfing rifts, taking out revives from a map, or simply giving you harder content for halved rewards.

I do take that the guy responsible for the sentry crystals fiasco wasn't fired, and just keeps going and going and going. Is he some sort of untouchable? Cause in at my job, when you screw up more than once, you're a goner. but hey, better keep a bunch of low efforts workers than pleasing 10m players i guess.
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    So correct me if i am wrong, my alliance should be in expert tier for aq so does that mean that we will be getting all expert tier milestones. Just trying to understand
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    So correct me if i am wrong, my alliance should be in expert tier for aq so does that mean that we will be getting all expert tier milestones. Just trying to understand

I believe the answer to that question is yes. If you were promoted to the expert tier last week, or you were firmly in the expert tier in the first place last week, then this week you will be getting all of the expert tier milestone rewards. The game will also compare your total point score this week against all other alliances that would have been in the expert tier this week and generate a rank reward based on that ranking.
    Thanks
    Thanks
  • Honestly I feel that the AQ compensation is fair. I don’t see what many people have problems with.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    All we got were 3 map 3 crystals. Where the f*** is all the glory we lost out on?? Kabam is a damn joke
  • zeustarzeustar Posts: 67
    Many of us have been trying to get answer and clarification on what Kabam Zibiit said in the post.

Because of the lack of communication from your end, many Alliances from the TOP tier that run AQ map 5 or 6 decided to not waste the resources because of what Kabam Zibiit said. Alliances that normally run map 5 or 6 went for map 3.

Some of the Alliances accidentally started map 2 because it was set as default, which normal is the map that played last. Every time a map finishes. Alliances that run map 5 or 6 have that as default and we just have to press start.

Now looking at the rewards that are going to be giving out are totally unacceptable as the problem was not at the end game user. It was from your end. The lack of communication, misleading information by @Kabam Zibiit everyone at kabam seriously ignoring what the community had to say on the suggestions and asking for simple clarification. Now its hour past in day 3 and we get this reply from Kabam about the solution they came up with for AQ Bracket Issue.

Many suggested to cancel this current AQ, refund us for the maps, Fix the problem and restart the AQ fresh with new stuff that suppose to come. Many also suggested that take score from last week AQ and reward us accordingly.

My Alliance scores between 119 to 120 Million every week. We are also a part of running map 2 accidentally which we don't.

If you look at Alliances and there history you cannot say that it is a lie. We are asking you as a community reconsider your solution and reward accordingly. This solution is totally unacceptable. Think before you act KABAM seriously!!!

If anyone would like to add something to this AQ Bracket issue solution, something i forgot to mention. The feedback is welcome and lets together make Kabam hear it. Thank You.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Honestly I feel that the AQ compensation is fair. I don’t see what many people have problems with.

Do you think the groups that started map 2 when it defaulted, therefore starting the week at a disadvantage given this announcement are being treated fairly? When this whole season it always shows map 5? Do you think it’s fair when we asked for clarification if this week would count, for those groups who decided to run map 3 instead of 5 because they hit all the milestones the first day and are earning no glory, that is fair because now it means they’re probably dropping down a tier? That in fact they apparently made the wrong decision and are paying for it next week because kabam decided three days in this week would act as normal? Please tell me in what world that is fair or normal or a good business decision.
  • Fromundacheez13Fromundacheez13 Posts: 19
    That's not at all what they are giving you. Read it again.

Getting what we would have earned anyway is not significant compensation for them completely screwing the entire week of AQ up including but not limited to the glory some people use to buy potions for AW offense so as to not spend units or cash.....1 extra milestone rewards with 2 map 6 crystals and a whopping 120 glory is far less than kabam should surrender as compensation.....I read it correctly thanks tho
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    The mood on the forums lately:

9ie8af04pa0p.jpg