**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Now what about compensation for our devices ?

Kabam let us waiting 1500 shards for one week. Okay fine.
Now i think you should pay more. You are burning our iPhones batteries and the bug hasn't been fixed for one week.
Maybe you should shutdown the game before our phones exploding.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Or just stop playing the game until Kabam sorts this out? Not trying to be a troll, but MCoC is only a game and you do have the option of not playing altogether to save your phone. Just saying.
  • NikitaCapek1NikitaCapek1 Posts: 7
    Stop playing to protect your phone, yes. Forego rewards because of this, definitely not! I can only get 30 minutes before my iPad starts overheating, and about 10 mins on my phone. I would be duping my sentry but really don’t know how I can get in the cutoff amount with 30 minutes stints every few hours (in the BEST case).
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    LMAO. Kabam isn't putting a gun to your head forcing you to play the game
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    $600 vision is nothing compared to a 1200 phone
    Apple has already said they aren’t covering phone or battery warranty
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    No @MSRDLD the alliance team-player mentality is XD

I understand both points of view on the matter, but they also weren’t quick to saying “hey, there is a thing going on...Hold off on the game until we look into it”
    edited July 2018
    Plantesan wrote: »

I understand both points of view on the matter, but they also weren’t quick to saying “hey, there is a thing going on...Hold off on the game until we look into it”

Should be common sense. If it's overheating your phone then stop using it. How many times would you microwave food wrapped in aluminium foil before you realized this was dangerous and harmful and stop doing it?
    I would agree but not everyone ties the heat with mcoc. I’m sure most people would think something or wrong with the hardware.
    I for one did not think it was mcoc until everyone was having the same issues.
    Yeah, common sense is a rarity these days, but it does go the other way too.

And it would be after making sure there is a small gas buildup in the area...gotta make it somewhat entertaining, y’know? XD

^Perhaps, but the people posting here know exactly what is causing it and choose to continue to play the game despite the obvious signs to not play.
    Yeah, that’s usually where the question of “which other game would be a decent substitute for now?” Would come into play
    I will say I have not been overheating past couple of days
  • Winters810Winters810 Posts: 15
    MSRDLD wrote: »

Should be common sense. If it's overheating your phone then stop using it. How many times would you microwave food wrapped in aluminium foil before you realized this was dangerous and harmful and stop doing it?

If you spent a lot of money on this game, you won't say this. Just like you spend money and you are **** by the game and you speak nothing just leaving it
    No trying to run content thought but I thought it was the new Apple update
    Even blamed it on Apple because I have a 6s and thought they wanted a new phone with a new contract
    Can’t afford an iPhone X because I spent it on mcoc
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Like clockwork the only reliable thing in this game since the update is my phone crashes exactly 30 mins into an arena run. I take steps to limit my phone use while kabam “investigate” to preserve my device. Meanwhile my arena scores suffers, my questing suffers, participation in alliance events suffer, my alliance mates are stuck waiting for my phone to cool down so I can free them up in aw and AQ, I have to hope I time the crashes right so I don’t crash in the middle of an aw fight costing us attack bonus, which has happened twice now, my gut tells me there will be no compensation for this defect because there is no way to accurately gauge the impact it has on players and I have zero faith kabam makes a goodwill gesture of any kind mainly due to the expected outcry from android users who would feel they are being cheated even though they aren’t facing the same conditions as iPhone users.
    Winters810 wrote: »
    MSRDLD wrote: »

If you spent a lot of money on this game, you won't say this. Just like you spend money and you are **** by the game and you speak nothing just leaving it

As Kenny Rogers would say

You've got to know when to hold 'em
    Know when to fold 'em
    Know when to walk away
    And know when to run
    Is it a certain IPhone, because my phone is fine while I play....maybe you should stop playing 3 hours straight or while it’s charged haha

Lol, I’ve been hearing different models running into the issue. A few of my alliance-mates (myself included) can’t go more than 20 minutes sessions before the back starts to warm up (not connected to the charger)

This is also confirmed by having the phone on the whole time for Pokémon GO community day yesterday. it wasn’t as hot compared to having mcoc on
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Anyone bother to just put an ice pack under their device? They make ones that are soft when frozen.