**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Tickets

With these emergency maintenance issues and with the screw up with the aq brackets along with the compensations you guys owe us how about you throw in some RANK DOWN TICKETS and make us even happier couple of 4 and 5* ones won’t hurt and I don’t see why you wouldn’t do it to keep us happy as much as many of us aren’t with the delays that’s been happening lately!!!

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    Stop
    Just stop please for the love of God
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    It’s like the “Nerf Blade NAOW” threads that kept cropping up day after day last year.

It’s. Not. Going. To. Happen.
  • Rayn_Payne92Rayn_Payne92 Posts: 5
    Nah I’d never suggest to nerf blade lol he’s to sweet for that
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They are going to need to dig up all the compensation before this is over. I've spent a ton of money and right now they need to dig deep to make me give a **** again. I can only play 10 minutes at a time every so often. So basically I'm not playing for at least a week right now with stuff expiring all the time.
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Blade is nerfed... have you seen the new war nodes
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    He can’t heal block or power control
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Rank down pls
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I agree about them throwing in rank down tickets, but not for any compensation due. With the vast array of new champions we have seen recently, and the effect acquiring those may have on our various rosters, it is high time we have another round of rank down tickets available for us, especially 5* tickets. As 5* champs become more common with the advent of the 6* champs, they still remain hard to rank up due to the scarcity of certain resources like tier 2 alpha catalysts. Having a chance to overhaul our 5* rosters will let us take advantage of newer champs we have been fortunate enough to acquire but who need those resources previously used on older and what may now be lesser champs. It's a matter of allowing us, the players, to benefit from any new champs we have gotten. We can adjust our masteries whenever we choose; we should be able to adjust our rosters too.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    As much as I enjoy complaining there is no justification for RDT.

I have quake. Domino, ghost, IMIF are all counters. No reason for an RDT.

Blade can’t be used on every node. No reason for a RDT.

This is counterproductive. No champs were nerfed or like DS, nerfed to the ground to the point of uselessness.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah I’d love a rank Down ticket, but the aren’t warranted... enough of these stupid threads Jesus. DEAD THREAD.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Ok, no RDT... how about new phones, lol
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Problem with the phones is really tricky tho, since there's 3 parties in play: Kabam has a dodgy app, Apple runs the devices and we play the games
    If the devices made by Apple are exploding because we're choosing to play the app that Kabam has released, it might start getting murky
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah I’d love a rank Down ticket, but the aren’t warranted... enough of these stupid threads Jesus. DEAD THREAD.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    rank down tickets are worse then the problems we're having
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    rank down tickets are worse then the problems we're having

Not even in the same universe. I can understand not wanting them reintroduced because they are very powerful and can change a lot of things up but no where near comparable to the **** show going on right now. I can't play more than a few minutes so it's not worth me doing anything other than claiming crystals and selling expiring materials... thats about all I'm doing. A rdt wouldn't cause anyone to be shut out of the game. Perspective please for us that are stuck.. I stepped out of my alliance because of this horse puckey...my account is going backwards at this point.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Tickets aren't going to solve any of those issues. They're not even what they're for.