**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rhino is parry immune now?

BttraditionBttradition Posts: 42
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Fighting in war against a rhino, every time I go to parry, it says immune. Already wiped out my starkey and Angela. I'm irate. Since when did rhino gain parry immunity?
o5w1khuc9zxz.jpgxa75b81vsuzl.jpg

Comments

• BttraditionBttradition Posts: 42
    I would go for a screenshot of it but I'd rather not lose my gr as well
    How do you make a video? And it was just unstoppable. Parried like 17 times in total
    Just my luck, went to record on du recorder and the video didn't record until after the fight it sent a notification, would you like to start recording
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Is he on a stun immune node? Or debuff immune?
  • Rhino is not stun immune, but if he starts his charge far enough away from you he becomes unstoppable. I've not yet had any issues with him suddenly being unparryable in the game after the update. If you are trying to intercept a charging rhino you will ALWAYS lose due to his unstoppability. You can typically only parry him if he starts to charge or throws a blow while essentially right next to you.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    So far haven't met an un-parry-able rhino in AW. I met one Rhino on my path in AW today, I still managed to parry him as of today as long as he is not on UNSTOPPABLE mode. But when I saw him charge far enough I know it will turn out to be UNSTOPPABLE (word in purple) then I will have to dodge/evade before counter. So far this rhino worked as intended to me (lucky for me).
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    How low on health were you when you were trying to parry?
    Both champs were 80%+ health and you can see where gr was