**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SAMSUNG J7 2015
    android version: 6.0.1
    cellular network

i can enter my game, but all texts are shown as MS_ID_........... and it is like everywhere.
    then i uninstalled my game app today, and install again but the problem is still exist. i even now just stuck into Ghost picture with loading text on bottom-right. i can enter the game after I did minimize the game, reset connection, and enter the game again.

inside the game, im still experiencing all text as MS_ID_some things. additionally, the screen is suddenly hanged when i enter quest, claim free crystal or anything.
    i have to kill the app and restart again the process.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Hello Members/players , i got to say thank you Apple for for the new IOS update to 11.4.1. Al least some action was taken, but still not sure if this is a fix for the overheating. i Would like to use my device, but I do not want to use phone if it still overheats and shuts down . I am facing a possible more damage. Checking back thru this thread, some members still have overheating and physical damage to device

On page 29 from KABAM MIIKE

July 6
    Hey All,

I have a minor update for you all. Unfortunately, it is not "the cure". It looks like the worst offenders in this thread are all iOS Devices on iOS 11.4. iOS 11.4 has a known issue with Battery Drain, and there might be something in game that is exacerbating this. We believe we may have found some of the causes of this problem, and are currently pursuing fixes for them. We're still not 100% sure at this time, but believe that we are getting closer.

I know this isn't much information, but it's all we have right now. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information.

Can Kabam MIIKE, confirm since Apple updated IOS to is there still a problem with Battery Drain, (overheats and shutdown device) . You Also suggested that on page 31

This isn't an issue affecting all users, or even all iPhone Users on 11.4. I play on a iPhone 7plus (on iOS 12 Beta though) and haven't had any issues, and believe me, I've been trying so that I can help get a reproduction case going.

Some members did have Battery Drain,(overheats and shutdowns ) on iOS 12 Beta, not as bad with iOS 11.4. .

Should members using iOS 12 Beta try to swap to IOS update to 11.4.1. Do You think the Battery Drain, (overheats and shutdown device) will have less impact to phone on 11.4.1 or iOS 12 Beta

I would like to use my iphone, but don't want to add any damage

CAN Kabam confirm using IOS update to 11.4.1. has helped with Battery Drain, (overheats and shutdown device) or has fixed this problem

Can Kabam run some test and report back to meners/players if there is still a problem Battery Drain, (overheats and shutdown device)

you asked for help for a Tech Savvy player t, i am not sure any Tech Savvy player will help now

really need a update on the status of Battery Drain, (overheats and shutdown device) problem

You could ask Apple if they help and run a few test on our behalf to see if Battery Drain, (overheats and shutdown device) has been fixed

Member/payers please add comments

If you do reply , please use BUG REPORT TEMPLATE found in the front page of Bugs and Known Issues on forum

awaiting update from support
  • KarlosdjKarlosdj Posts: 3
    Karlosdj wrote: »
    Having same problem using
    Iphone 7 Plus
    EE network provider

Ever since v19 having the issue where its overheating my phone and the game becomes laggy and unresponsive to the point then my actual phone will brick or if im lucky totally reboot.

This has caused so many issues in arenas / AW and general questing and has actually caused my phone to loose circa 8% battery health using the beta monitor provided by apple .... thats not acceptable that this is actually and factually doing damage to phones this need immediate patch even if you have to bring the game down as people cant be having phones damaged.

sorry missed some bits out last post
    OS 11.4
    Device Model iphone 7 plus
    Carrier EE
    Wifi or Cellular Network Both
  • PiiitiPiiiti Posts: 13
    Brandonius wrote: »
    My phone is in an otter box so didn’t notice this until I took the case off. The case was clicking as I was playing because it was not fully closed anymore.

qobiyp98incm.png

Wow. That's the worst one I've seen so far. Mine was bulging out too, not this bad though, first thing they noticed at Apple before sending it out... and made quite clear I shouldn't count on any of the costs being covered by Apple.
  • Rohan_Butt89Rohan_Butt89 Posts: 1
    When i start my game everything runs ok but 5-10 minutes into game and 2-3fights later My game start lagging during fight.
    Members really need a update on the status of Battery Drain, (overheats and shutdown device) problem

You could ask Apple if they help and run a few test on our behalf to see if Battery Drain, (overheats and shutdown device) has been fixed

Got to say thank you to Apple for taking some kind of action to fix / resolve ongoing problem

Member/players please add comments

If you do reply , please use BUG REPORT TEMPLATE found in the front page of Bugs and Known Issues on forum

awaiting update from support
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    MBadiali wrote: »
    At some point you would think Marvel executives would step in for Kabamm putting a black eye on the brand.

Lol I've said that before and was ridiculed for it. This most certainly tarnises the Marvel Brand.
  • Sidey04Sidey04 Posts: 1
    Same here
    Iphone 6S IOS 11.4.1

Since update 19.0 the phone becomes very hot, during this the game has force closed during fights.
    Reloads itself to the beggining of the fight but is very laggy.
    Phone becomes unresponsive, side buttons & home button. This prevents me from exiting the game.
    Loading inbetween fights takes alot longer aswell.
    If i do manage to get out of the game non of the apps will load, have to restart the phone with the power button & home button.
  • TrueCarvalhoTrueCarvalho Posts: 2
    Just one to add to the pile...
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4.1
    All the same issues as described in detail by my fellow players.
    I can’t play without risking my phone and Will not until this is fixed.
    I’ve played this game for about 3 years and this is by far the most despicable , shady conduct Kabam has shown in this time.
    Something as serious as this issue should not be handled this way , they’re putting a tremendous amount of strain in a game that was dropping the bar gradually for some time now.
    The future of this game sure looks bleek...
    I’ve been lurking around the forums for quite some time now, this time my frustrations took the best of me and I just couldn’t keep silent.
    Reminder - If a device shuts down its a warning that something is wrong. It might not boot up, You just don't know. How many times must a device shut down before it fails to restart. Overheating on any electronics devices cannot be good .

Not sure how much damage to overheating , then a sudden drop in temperature with shut down, then overheating when you restart game to play

For each devices has dififrent tolrance for each player

Not safe. Play at your own risk, your device is in jeopardy.
    Members/players try and play safe
  • Papillon17Papillon17 Posts: 5
    I think is useless to repeat all the stuff..we and you know the problem about ver 19.00. This my job too and I think that is anytime would happen something like this I should be prepared to roll back it and release when the problem around it are well known. Anyway it means bad testing becouse before releasing anything I must be sure that it’s working with 90% odini devices and i think Apple is the most used.Regards.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Can we at least get an update on alliance wars?
    i Need some comments and replies to keep it at the top of the Bugs and Known Issues section in forum

WE NEED ANSWERS
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    It has been a week. Maybe it’s time Kabam shut down the servers and actually fix this. Devices (that cost a heck of a lot of money) are literally being ruined by this debacle. And yet still no official warning from Kabam to the player base.

People talk of 12.0 as being a disaster. Congratulations, you have just one upped yourself.
  • Mooey69Mooey69 Posts: 14
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4
    Wifi and Vodafone Australia 4G

Game crashes, Connection issues
    Phone becomes unresponsive needs hard reboot

• D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    DrZola wrote: »
    Updated iOS to 11.4.1, still heating after about 5-10 minutes of laggy, non-responsive play. Also unable to screen shot in game, which is a new feature.

Anything new? Or is it still Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge?

Dr. Zola

If you can dodge a wrench...!
    Updated iOS to 11.4.1, still heating after about 5-10 minutes of laggy, non-responsive play. Also unable to screen shot in game, which is a new feature.

Dr. Zola

LOL
    tonyj007 wrote: »

Dr. Zola

LOL

Game appears to be down , lets hope its for testing or fix
  • Pabon510Pabon510 Posts: 8
    Ios 11.4
    8 Plus
    Tmobile
    Over heats on Cellular Network most and causes game to lag. Heats on wifi as well but less often
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    They are just sweeping all this dirt under the rug hoping it just blows over fast, eventually it will and I believe thats their tactic. This is just wasting our time checking the forums, complaining to our alliance mates and whatever else the community is doing online. They really don’t care, they really don’t guys. We just have to accept it lol if we want a change in the game it’s up to us to make the right decisions. Keep playing the game but don’t spend real money. That is the only effective way to make a change. This company is ran from real currency, it’s not ran on units or shards or crystals, our own hard earned money that we give them is what keeps their lights on, pays the bills and supplies their payroll. We want a change, that’s how we do it bottomline. I may be put behind bars again lol
  • CharlesatpCharlesatp Posts: 6
    I recently updated to ios 11.4.1 and the situation now becomes worse!! @kabam usually i can play about 10-15 mins before my iphone becomes really hot. Now just on loading screen it’s already very hot! tried to delete and do a fresh install of the game but still it heats up upon loading! Now its unplayable for me! Can we do something fast now? Are you guys still planning to push thru with the start of war season even in this condition?

Iphone 7 plus 128gb
    Smart phils.
    Wifi
    Ios 11.4.1
  • ManifesttManifestt Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    Still overheating with iOS 11.4.1.
    I just play max 2 fight in aw or aq. Still I get internet issues and lose half champ
    Charlesatp wrote: »
    I recently updated to ios 11.4.1 and the situation now becomes worse!! @kabam usually i can play about 10-15 mins before my iphone becomes really hot. Now just on loading screen it’s already very hot! tried to delete and do a fresh install of the game but still it heats up upon loading! Now its unplayable for me! Can we do something fast now? Are you guys still planning to push thru with the start of war season even in this condition?

Iphone 7 plus 128gb
    Smart phils.
    Wifi
    Ios 11.4.1

• MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★

We can only hope
  • ManifesttManifestt Posts: 6
    No it’s not @tonyj007. Maybe you just have the internet issue bug /-
  • JokerYuYuJokerYuYu Posts: 11
    It would be important for the company to have the same speed it has to fix bugs that affect it to fix the bugs that affect us as customers and consume the game.
This discussion has been closed.