**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Lost connection bug" Game Down - July 10 [Merged Threads]

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
IOS 11.4.1
Iphone 8+
Tmobile

Getting old
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• weapon_xtreme83weapon_xtreme83 Posts: 110
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet and it has been horrible this morning. Almost every arena fight now.
  • cj_007cj_007 Posts: 14
    edited July 2018
    Lost Connection in Event Quest.
    I can not start a battle.
    sometimes I can start the battle but when I won the battle, lost connection and start the same battle again....
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I keep getting Problems Connecting to Network, and no, it's not my Internet.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    iPhone X on WiFi, can’t even get in to a game mode without disconnecting
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    Lost 2 fights in aq because of this...
  • hunteravenhunteraven Posts: 11
    IPhone X WiFi here too same issue it’s time for a real maintenance ASAP
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    yes android tho since this update
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    I'm doing event quest and got connection issues as well. iOS 10.2.1. iPhone 6S.
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    All times, issues logging in, hittning Help, doing arena, simply navigating to AQ/AW screens...

Iphone X

Tried wifi and mobile network
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Can’t login on iPhone or Samsung now
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Can’t post all the junk that’s happening to me kabam don’t want people to comment on game problems. I have deaths in war deaths in aq time out in war time out in aq cause of dam connection issue when internet is fine. Game to date is simply junk. Brand new phone practically melts my hands my iOS is messed up. Smelling mass quitting from this game it’s awful these days. Glad I don’t spend money on this. Cause Iv be seeking it back right now.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Connection issues as well. iPhone 8+, Verizon, home WiFi.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Losing connection in the Arena. It happens sometimes after selecting a match and it happens when loading fights. You get a spinning circle and eventually a message that your connection has been lost. If you shut down the game and restart then you get the fight recovery screen and that fight will load. Then the next fight does the same thing, lost connection. I am using an iPad (2018). It did it with iOS 11.4. Then I updated to 11.4.1 and it did it again. Makes the arena unplayable.

I haven’t tried AQ for fear of losing fights or half health with a crash.

A word of advice on compensation for all of these problems. You are trying to mete out compensation based on your estimates of what players have lost due to the issues. That misses the point. The biggest loss is being unable to play when you planned, disrupted gaming schedules and being frustrated and angry by the game rather than spending time enjoying the game. You need to add enough compensation to make up for the fact that your game problems are causing players to be frustrated and angry at a time when they are trying to relax and enjoy the game.
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    This is not isolated to arena it is happening in aq as well. Alliance heals are not cheap when you have your compensation discussion in 2 weeks because you have absolute terrible response time for anything other than closing threads remember that we lose 50% health everytime we get kicked out of the game.
  • dangerbludangerblu Posts: 47
    Can I go back to arena, Kabam? Because I don't want to lose another series.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Yippee there goes my 5.4 run. Btw your game is super bugged af. Fought a cw in 5.4.6 resistor path he had 15 buffs used a sp3 from magik. Nullified all the buffs but didn't get any power in return didnt activate limbo and the damage given was only 20%. sfwtpeh2rq5h.png
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    This bug is starting to freeze my whole iphone
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    IPHONE 8+
    IOS 11.4.1
    Home WiFi
    O2
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    I also can confirm the connectivity problems. Samsung Galaxy J5 6.
    Have been kicked out of alliance war, lost half of my hero life there.
    Have been kicked out of 4* basic arena and lost the infinity streak.
    Magic moments. I feel the Christmas is close.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    To be honest, we do NOT need your useless apology, but rather we want you to IMPROVE QUALITY and GUARANTEE smooth gaming experience. It is pretty useless for you to apologize 5 times a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month! If your apology improve NOTHING in the quality department!

STOP providing pathetic & poor quality gaming service and connection. CHECK YOUR CONNECTION Kabam, it is NOT us! We do NOT need to check, YOU NEED TO CHECK! Something wrong with you, not us! Your QUALITY is pathetic!

For the past 1 hour, I encountered 4 connection issue, and it just kicked me out.

First time, I won an AQ fight, it kicked me out & didn't register the win, and my 4* Blade lost 50% of his health!
    Second time, I won an AW fight, it again kicked me out & didn't register the win, and my 5* Blade lost 50% of his health too!
    Third time, I won an Arena fight, it again kicked me out & didn't register the win, and I almost lost my infinite streak
    Fourth time, I opened a crystal, once again the spinning wheel of death, and it kicked me out, I have NO idea what I got from the crystal!.....

Again, your apology is meaningless. Please get the quality and service right is UTMOST IMPORTANT!!!
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    If it’s not turning our phones into a stove it don’t work at all please kabam just bring the game down and fix these problems and don’t bring it back up until it works again I would be fine with this and I’m sure others will to all we want is a smooth running game
    dangerblu wrote: »
    Can I go back to arena, Kabam? Because I don't want to lose another series.

Even if they tell you okay, guess you can't trust them anymore, given the poor quality and constantly breaking trust and poor communication. Better wait longer so you don't loose your streak. Good luck!
    If it’s not turning our phones into a stove it don’t work at all please kabam just bring the game down and fix these problems and don’t bring it back up until it works again I would be fine with this and I’m sure others will to all we want is a smooth running game

I'm all for it! .... good to pull the game down, shut it for say 7 days, go fix everything, if necessary, replace the development team, get someone competent and capable, fix it once for all, and bring it back ONLINE and LIVE, and let it run smoothly for the next 5 years without emergency maintenance or server instability.