**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Lost connection bug" Game Down - July 10 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NoroNoro Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Happens on Samsung as well in Arena///AQ///AW///Event///Quests

S8///Andoid 8.0
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    same here, happened to me in all modes of game, arena, AQ, AW, event quests... after every single fight or even during the fight the connection error message pops up, have to close the app and re-open..sucks cause during AQ/AW you lose half your health due to a connection issue. Happens when on WiFi or cell data.

iPhone 8
    iOS 11.4.1
    Xfinity Mobile
  • DevillishDevillish Posts: 8
    i had to fight 2 nodes in war 4 times, game keep disconnecting every 2-5 min, in the middle of everything : war, aq, arena...cagpvkwtpbeb.jpg
    vex8qc41nkg1.jpg
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Hey All!
    I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue is causing. I did, however, reach out to the team about this. We will be sure to let you guys know what is going on as soon as we get an update.

In the meantime, can you please post any information on the issue that may help? Is it only losing connection during the Arena fights? Or have you noticed it other times? How long does the connection stay down? Be sure to include your device make and model as well as the operating system in your post.
    Hey All!
    I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue is causing. I did, however, reach out to the team about this. We will be sure to let you guys know what is going on as soon as we get an update.

In the meantime, can you please post any information on the issue that may help? Is it only losing connection during the Arena fights? Or have you noticed it other times? How long does the connection stay down? Be sure to include your device make and model as well as the operating system in your post.

iPhone 8
    Arena fights losing connection

As a suggestion. Turn on the recovery mode for all fights. Not just 1 every 2 hours
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    The game is unnplayable!!!. Overheating, connection issues and all in an iPhone X!!!

Worst version ever!!!
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Game is getting worse and worse everyday...
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Same for me I win the fight game crashes and I come back to MODOK back on the map with my energy gone and he came back to life with the same energy.

This game is so frustrating at the state it’s in with so many issues that are costing me all sorts of resources.

Don’t worry guys it’s being investigated 👍🏼

e5pno4l0kfmq.png
    pg2xqzy2hpsd.png
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    S7 Edge
    Android Oreo 8.0
    No connection problems to anything else.
    Lost out in AQ thanks to this.

2vcjymijubn5.jpg
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Device HTC U11

Android version 8.0.0

Mobile Carrier: EE

PLAY WiFi Only

Game Version 19.0.0

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur - monthly quest

Champions Affected - ALL

Lost Connection/ Disconnection several times while in game , the loading screen just spins forever then Disconnection
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Either the game servers are playing up, or my iPhone is overheating / crashing to a black screen with a spinning loading circle. This update actually makes 12.0 look good, at least it was playable.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Samsung iOS, all updated to latest.

It’s not me Kabam, it’s you. And it’s about to be permanent.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    The games down for many and it's not everyones connection it's server side as we can all talk on web applications
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Device iPhone 7

Device Operating System: 11.4.1

Mobile Carrier: No

WiFi Only

Game Version 19.0.0

Champions Affected - ALL

Unable to connect to game , connection times out

• Pabon510Pabon510 Posts: 8
    Iphone 8plus
    Losing connection on Wifi and LTE Tmobile
    Arena, and event quest
  • SandsUnitedSandsUnited Posts: 9
    Samsung S9+ , Android 8
    Lost connection in AQ map 5
    Lost half my health because of this. Hope all these issue can be resolved soon because now my whole ally either has overheating issues, connection issues or both...
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    samsung s8
    Verizon
    disconnected in AQ on 2 fights and lost 1/2 health on 2 champs
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    The problem is occuring all over the game until i close the game then open it. Soemtimes this works and sometimes it doesnt. I use a note 4 android device version 6.0.1
  • AbsimiliardAbsimiliard Posts: 31
    iPad (2018)
    iOS 11.4

Constant disconnnections in all aspects of the game. Can usually only get two or three fights in before I lose connection.
  • Ubxs113Ubxs113 Posts: 1
    Pixel XL 2. Happening as try to move in monthly event quest and AW and AQ on WiFi and LTE
  • Kezza818Kezza818 Posts: 9
    This is by far the worst update ...
    I can only play arenas 10 minutes at a time as it is due to my phone becoming too hot to handle and now after every arena fight I lose connection and have to swipe my game closed to continue!! Sort it out please!

iPhone 7+ not working on either WiFi or mobile data
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Hey All!

I think it's for everything, and basically, for me at least, it says "Problems Connecting to Network Please check your connection" until it kicks me off the game and I have to restart. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 6.0.1
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    The game is disconnecting a lot today, many in my ally are reporting this, we are losing hp in war and aq. If you need screenshots, we can send you many.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Seems to be an issue everyday....
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    I’m having connection issues too.
  • JokerYuYuJokerYuYu Posts: 11
    My battery health has dropped 2% since the update this is a damage that kabam will not be able to pay because the game is off the air and still heats the device trying to reconnect.

Iphone 7+
    iOS 11.4.1
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    This has to be the worst update to any mobile game ever
  • MrE6913MrE6913 Posts: 17
    OnePlus 5T. Move 3 nodes or get 1 fight in event quests and "connection problem" Happened in arena too.
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Pareil chez moi