**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation ideas for Heating issue

For those of you who don’t think we need a compensation, please ignore this post. This post is for people who want a compensation for the recent heating/shutting down issue happening

Please post your ideas below

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Honestly if there is any compensation for this (which I have some hope there will be), it won't be anything outside the game. Maybe some crystal shards, alliance potions/revives and some catalysts (if lucky, we can maybe have more than that).
    Now, this isn't a case to come here to ask for 6-star crystals or whatever.
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Agreed, pleased post resonable ideas. Asking for a featured 6 star crystal with AG isn’t really realistic
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    5000 5* shards, 3 energy refills, 3 level 3 team revives, 2000 4* shards and a working game
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited July 2018
    A 4* Iceman, Red Hulk and Mephisto, so you can still run AQ...BECAUSE THEY ARE INCINERATE IMMUNE MUHAHAHA (terrible, I know)
  • insanegleeinsaneglee Posts: 39
    I need a new phone, because kabam drestroyed my old one with this issue.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    2 x freezeable cooling cases which have ice packs on the back. This way phone stays cool while playing and when one is warm we can switch it with the second which was in the freezer.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Either refills to run through EQ, or lowered energy costs for the EQ
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    This has actually permanently damaged some people’s phones, so it’d have to be really good. How about:
    1K 4* shards
    5K 5* shards
    5X level 2 revives
    300K gold
    175 units
    1X 4* generic awakening gem
  • New phone
  • Maybe don’t delete people post who think this is a health hazard
  • $300,000
  • I hope no one gets injured or dead from this
  • Apple users can’t compete fairly . Should get all max rewards from all events since update. All pvp max reward all war aq daily all since update
  • They ban people suspected of unfair advantage. This is a forced disadvantage
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    [joke] A 6 star duped Blade for everyone [/joke]
    I for one would be happy with a few rank down tickets, and some 2-3 T4CC's
    Maybe some shards, for an extra chance at that 4/5 star Kamala.
  • GiddzGiddz Posts: 5
    I agree with most points made the biggest thing is that can’t get a decent arena grind going due to overheating then crashing them aw and aq fights the game lags so bad I’m having to spend units and glory just to get fights done some compensation would be nice but I’m like a lot of people that would just like a decent working lag free non overheating game if the problem persists
    Not sure I can keep playing apple are recommending that to stop playing the game due to the possibility of damaging my phone
    Please kabam sort this out as soon as or suspend all alliance related stuff till it’s sorted
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I want a fat stack of free units for all the arena grinding I missed out on I think 1000units for every week the overheating/ shut down issue occurs plus the 4* and 5* shards I’m missing out on by not getting ranked rewards this is a serious issue I can’t play this game more than 30minutes before my phone get to hot to play.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Lol.
    How about new devices that broke.
    Every update has a back out, if you're not dumb.

If they didn't back this one out, they either don't care or made too much money to back it out.
    Apple will get a significant amount of said money.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    anything but RDT please
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I haven't been playing on my phone because of this issue... Should I fire up the app on my phone and risk damaging it so I can at least make sure I get included on the compensation??? Priorities right ;)
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    For those whose highest star is a 2 or 1 star:
    Three star crystal

For those whose highest star is a 3 star:
    Four star crystal

For those whose highest star is a 4 star
    Five star crystal

For those whose highest star is a 5 star:
    Five star featured crystal
    Five star generic AG
    20 X Five star generic signature stones

For those whose highest star is a 6 star
    5000 X 6 star hero crystal
    10000 X five star crystal
    Five star generic AG

Everyone also should get:
    200 units
    300,000 gold
    5 PHC
    A WORKING GAME !!!

• GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    6* and a working game.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    brand new iphone 8 plus or iphone x would be cool.