**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Lost connection bug" Game Down - July 10 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24
    I have 480,000 more points to get in the Catalyst clash arena. You have no idea how frustrating this is.
  • Simon868Simon868 Posts: 7
    Hi Kabam,
    Just so you know I have lost connection 5 times in the last hour most certainly not due to my network as I have checked it over and over. Seems your servers are about to drop again as this is what normally occurs when this happens.
    Kind Regards
    Simon868
  • GuyinchatGuyinchat Posts: 5
    The last few wars my fellow clan members and i have been experiencing network connection errors every time we join a fight in war.it never finish loading when the problem starts,then halfs or kills us because your servers arent loading. My internet isnt having issues either so its deffently on your end kabam.i talk to the people we fight sometimes and its the same for them. Can we change maybe halfing and killing heros in war when your servers arent able to load the fight? It seems unfair and very frustrating to just die because because of your server issues. If other people are experiencing this please post and lets join together to get kabam to change and or fix these isssues.its problems like these that keep me from wanting to play or even think about purchasing offer kabam puts up.i hope kabam hears this and trys to compensate for all the frustrations my clan and i and everyone else in the community are experiencing.
  • Ricky_Bobby75Ricky_Bobby75 Posts: 42
    edited July 2018
    is not just you bud. this game has gone totally nuts in the last 3 hours. I'm an android user btw.
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    Me Too I Have Problems With Network Connection Errors
  • lennie76lennie76 Posts: 10
    Tried to do an aw fight. Moved up to the node, hit fight, Ant man screen came up, connection error message, fight never starts for over 2 minutes. Do speed test to check my wifi is fine. It is. Switch back to MCOC, another error message. Check aw. Blade exactly 1/2 dead. iPhone X, iOS 11.4, Wifi (60mbps down, 65mbps up).

fyvia2pd24wk.png
    v3tr2bcpvfoo.png
    9bgen633ekjc.png

• WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    edited July 2018
    sl9rf1ml88zl.jpg
    Wahyau wrote: »
    The game is disconnecting a lot today, many in my ally are reporting this, we are losing hp in war and aq. If you need screenshots, we can send you many.

This is just ridiculous now, affecting war!
  • Tantan5Tantan5 Posts: 16
    Losing connection in every aspect of the game AQ arena events story..it doesn’t matter ...idk what y’all have done with this game but y’all have let it go to hell. I understand this is a business and y’all need to do money grabs but remember no one will pay for a junk product. So if y’all want to make money you should probley insecure it will work without hiccups. Instead of focusing on new champs to bring in take a month to fix the bugs.... but that’s just my opinion
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    iPad and android phone, trying arenas seems worse. I get disconnected just trying to request help, yet alone fight a match. Earlier got disconnected in AQ right after hitting the fight button.
  • drkmttr50drkmttr50 Posts: 19
    iPhone X
    iOS 11.4
    T-Mobile LTE & WiFi
    Happened during AW while scouting the map and got the connection error then booted to the load screen
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    fdjnjkqrnfhb.png

I am so freaking PISSED rightt now! Before 19.0 updates, everything was fine! I purposely started a new account to take advantages of the beginner brackets stuffs and bought some good offers and units! Now overheating, lag and low FPS during gameplay, apps crashing always.. Currently I am putting some ice packs under my iPhone to prevent it from crashing due to overheating... now what?? Keeps on getting lost of connections! How are KABAM gonna compensate for so many problems and I lost few infinite streaks on my arena! I have to make full use of every 2hours because I am still in the beginner brackets! Currently I am farming summoners trials, featureod 3star, basic 4star and 4star featured arena! With stupid disconnections like this, how am I supposed to play and farm arena???!!!

P/S: i can stream movies without problems, play PUBG so smoothly without problems at all! Then why is it MCOC keeps getting frequent disconnections EVERY 15-20minutes?!!!
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    It's happening in all modes of game play.

iPhone X on iOS 11.4
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Disconnect/ Can't Connect Issue for myself.
    Samsung S9, Verizon...
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27
    iPad Air 2

Game gets to home screen, then locks and pops up network connection error message.

Can’t even grab my free crystals before it locks, haha.

Five times in a row......that’s....pretty bad.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    multiple times this morning in war and aq
  • @kabamLyra @kabam Lyra

ec4uhl1f6b7i.jpg

Device: samsung note 8
    Sequence of events
    - You get this message on any all game modes.
    - Next comes the "reloading" screen of death.
    - After that, comes the "you've been disconnected" message
    - Next thing you know you've been kicked from the game.
    - Come back in, champ half health (who cares event quest but on AW and AQ this is unacceptable)
    - Next, we spend our resources healing our aq/aw champs. We tell you about it, but you dont care.

Its tiresome, game is supposed to be a stress reliever
    Oh, and on top of that. 3 aq fights and my battery from 100%to 80%.
    Phone overheating as of today.
    Contacting samsung right now as I'm sure with past history in mind they would like to know if there is a piece of software out there turning their devices into a potential hazard threat.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Hollowborn wrote: »
    Disconnect/ Can't Connect Issue for myself.
    Samsung S9, Verizon...

Same device same problem
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    So @Kabam Miike said that the compensation we got last time was for many short outages, it seems to me the same thing is happening this month and yet still less compensation for the major inconvenience that it has been to us...
  • Lost connection just now for 6th time. I have iPhone X. I can do event quest, but when I try to clear my node in aq I lose connection. Kind of hard to complete map 5 when everyone can’t connect. Seems to be just aq for me. Haven’t been able to move for over a hour now due to lack of connection. Hope u all figure it out.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    MrOnizuka wrote: »
    fdjnjkqrnfhb.png

I am so freaking PISSED rightt now! Before 19.0 updates, everything was fine! I purposely started a new account to take advantages of the beginner brackets stuffs and bought some good offers and units! Now overheating, lag and low FPS during gameplay, apps crashing always.. Currently I am putting some ice packs under my iPhone to prevent it from crashing due to overheating... now what?? Keeps on getting lost of connections! How are KABAM gonna compensate for so many problems and I lost few infinite streaks on my arena! I have to make full use of every 2hours because I am still in the beginner brackets! Currently I am farming summoners trials, featureod 3star, basic 4star and 4star featured arena! With stupid disconnections like this, how am I supposed to play and farm arena???!!!

P/S: i can stream movies without problems, play PUBG so smoothly without problems at all! Then why is it MCOC keeps getting frequent disconnections EVERY 15-20minutes?!!!

u2ao509qicv5.png
    ks8v9acskdtj.png

So pissed at the random disconnections and made me lost match just like that!

• this is getting so old now and ohh look so close to the goldpool arena again 4 hours now not been able to play

ipad pro newest software
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    dkkf6wlzvjy5.jpg
    Game is down again middle of aw and aq. Thank you @Kabam Miike
  • InfernoDInfernoD Posts: 2
    ONCE AGAIN KABAM... FIX YOUR ISSUES.. PERMANENTLY......
    HOW IS THIS FAIR THAT IN MIDDLE OF FIGHT AW & AQ.. OR RIGHT AFTER I WIN THE FIGHT, I LOSE CONNECTION.. ONLY TO HAVE TO FIGHT THE SAME CHAMP AGAIN AND AGAIN... THEN I'M PENALIZED HALF MY LIFE FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER?.. THIS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE WHILE FIGHTING A SENTINEL IN AQ.
    IS THIS YOUR WAY OF ENSURING THAT WE SPEND RESOURCES (CREDITS) OR MONEY TO BUY REVIVES/POTS JUST TO GET THROUGH THIS?
    THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IT NEEDS ADDRESSING, NOT FLUFFED OVER, NOT EXCUSES AFTER EXCUSES AND THEN PIDDLY SQUAT FOR COMPENSATION LIKE THE **** YOU SENT RECENTLY.. JUST FIX IT!!

9nprzf27ifwy.jpg
    ngeb1mlchjeq.jpg
    1oh1pp23mbap.jpg
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I’m sure he is the one that pulled the plug...

I feel sorry for the moderators here. Yes, a lot of things wrong with the game. But that’s not the failt of any mod here...
  • DasPoundMachineDasPoundMachine Posts: 2
    I’ve been lucky in AQ so far but arenas have been a nightmare. Pretty much every fight, I have to reset the game. Most of the time the fight is recovered so that’s good I guess but I’ve also lost fights and nearly my streak. It would be very frustrating to not get a hero you’re grinding for us to these problems, especially if not all devices are impacted the same way.

I’m using an iPhone 6s, fully updated.
  • My phone literally locked up on me just now. Lost connection during a fight, tried to screenshot it. Couldn’t do that. Tried to exit the game. Couldn’t do that. TRIED TO CLOSE MY PHONE AND COULDNT DO THAT. So I had to shut down and restart my phone
  • Juice_stJuice_st Posts: 21
    Get out while you can...