**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation ideas for Heating issue

2»

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    2 4star crystal, 5000 5star shards, 1 t4cc, 3 t4bc, some potion and energy refill
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I'm not touching the arena. Feeling my iPhone x (which cost more than1k) overheat is disturbing. Feels like I am destroying it by playing. I'm in and out in short spurts. There does not seem to be a fix coming soon so I'm out. The Goldpool arena re-run should be delayed until this is resolved.
  • TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    I would be happy with some awakening gems
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    devs need to take a huge think about the compensations. So many P2P are going F2P if they don’t send reasonable ones.

• Wells44Wells44 Posts: 92
    How about i post pics yvage2j2e8mb.png
    Heres mxzpzo8vi2o0.png
    After i beat YJ
    Isnt that a win @Kabam Miike ? Sure wasnt a time out
  • Ripper4566789Ripper4566789 Posts: 44
    I just want back the items I wasted because of these Known Issues! Nothing more nothing less.
    Ive been playing for 3 years
    Ive spent a chunk of money over the years. Kabam im not happy and neither is your base. Fix the game
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    5* Massacre to pair with my Domino. Anything else is clearly insufficient.
  • WOLFY_0WOLFY_0 Posts: 18
    m7xnl914gbdj.png
    badrdvsqttdg.png

Wasting my buff withthe annoying network problem
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Don't forget that this is only for IOS users so Android doesn't get anything.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Felganos wrote: »

So what android users suffered in disadvantage this entire time isn't relevant here?
    Besides, is not happening with every iOs user. They can't do this "compensation" to those players only, like they never did it in the past with androids
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    5rpl2gtb80i0.png
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

So what android users suffered in disadvantage this entire time isn't relevant here?
    Besides, is not happening with every iOs user. They can't do this "compensation" to those players only, like they never did it in the past with androids

Exactly! I hate the whole "We only compensate who we deem affected" I don't believe for a minute that the issue of overheating phones hasn't affected Android users also. It may not affect them to the same degree as it has to iPhone users, but any downtime spent trying to fix this issue or time spent away from fixing other issues is still time away from ALL players not just iPhone users. If they are going to compensate for this issue it needs to be for everyone. And before anyone says anything, I am an iPhone player.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Here’s a novel idea: actually pull a dozen or so players who have been affected by overheating and build a restitution package based on their suggestions. That would be something called “dialogue.”

The issue, of course, is how to make whole the players who experienced overheating versus those who didn’t. I would guess they won’t be able or willing to try to do that. So everyone likely gets a pony, whether we like it or not.

Otherwise, the content shouldn’t be hard. Refills (a lot—not 3X—a week of missing as much as 2-3 times a day full energy is a lot more than 3 refills), shards (how much have been lost/missed in a week?), pots and boosts should comprise the bulk of it. Any other stuff would be nice as an apology, but that doesn’t seem like Kabam’s style these days.

But everything should start with the players. I don’t have any confidence the game team plays the game at a level that would allow them to understand what a week’s worth of play represents.

Dr. Zola
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i'll take an icepack and slushee please
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    The update on the fix has been released but no mention on compensation. Can the mods please clarify whether or not there will be compensation?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018

There are problems that have been going on for longer than this past week. That should all be incorporated into whatever package they come up with for the more widespread problem. Previous versions have caused issues for iPhone and Android alike.

But first—fix the problem.

Dr. Zola