**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW New node 30

LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Fight with 5* R4 Medusa at new node 30.

More difficult then 5/65 medusa at node 24 and final boss...

Can you guys share your experience ?

Comments

• MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    edited July 2018
    This node is crazy hard. IMIW 5 * R5 would get more than 5 kills easily
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    5/65 imiv can take 5 deaths and keep %100 health i wonder if the developer team tested him on that node and could beat him?

İ know moderators wont have any idea as usual but just wanted to ask?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Who were you using? That's my path, but got an opponent intentionally dropping tiers, and thus did not place anyone at all, but I want to get a feel for how much pain I am in for.
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Who were you using? That's my path, but got an opponent intentionally dropping tiers, and thus did not place anyone at all, but I want to get a feel for how much pain I am in for.

I use Holy Trinity
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    What’s this miniboss get for nodes?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I believe 30 is Masochism, Power Start 1, Feats of Power, Aspect of Evolution, and Cornered, plus the 450% Health and 150% Attack.

I use Holy Trinity

Hmm, I use Spark/Blade/Iceman typically, probably worse for me if they place Medusa =( Do you just burst down Poison node, since you have no immune?
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Magik helps out a lot. It just so happens she is great for the Power Shield node right after this mini too.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Same with 27.
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    I believe 30 is Masochism, Power Start 1, Feats of Power, Aspect of Evolution, and Cornered, plus the 450% Health and 150% Attack.

I use Holy Trinity

Hmm, I use Spark/Blade/Iceman typically, probably worse for me if they place Medusa =( Do you just burst down Poison node, since you have no immune?

I can’t pass node 30 .. got will power .. so poison node is not a big deal
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Kpthagreat wrote: »
    Node 30

But that still has 7 links on it.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    faced R5 magik just now on N30, even using boosts died 4 times, used R4 magik,blade, too overpowered, imo
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    Fight with 5* R4 Medusa at new node 30.

More difficult then 5/65 medusa at node 24 and final boss...

Can you guys share your experience ?

i know the pain.. 2 aw's with this new nodes and im feeling about quitting or changing to lower tier, no fun playing with this BS node fiesta... not worth the stress+cost way way higher+no fun+rewards the same.. ffs
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    Fizzle0172 wrote: »
    it looks like they designed the node to counter blade and Archangel.

Good! I hope they continue this trend, he shouldn't be able to steamroll everything in his path.

Fizzle0172 wrote: »
    So today I also decided to also quit the game it’s just not fun anymore for me as F2P

Love me a good rage quit

im feeling better after reading this.. because i though it was only me (or my ally - yes because other BG's are suffering the same).. after 2 aw's with this nodes and im feeling i wanna quit this game after 3 years, +700k aval, 2 R5.... and lots of money lost in this game, today it was the first day im thinking about quitting... its too much **** on this node 30... even boosted cant pass it..
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    2 AWs and most of guys getting stuck on that node, Hyperion is wrecking everybody on that node, whos designing those nodes ?
  • DutchP1DutchP1 Posts: 14
    It counters every counter. Completely unfair. Voodoo or Dormammu are probably the only ones with enough power control to take down a normal champ there. You can't let them get a bar of power or they keep gaining crazy buffs. Hyperion there....no shot. Block damage after a minute will be astronomical. Needs toned way down.
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 214 ★★★
    Agree. New nodes are not fun.

• gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    hmmm...true. the node makes you think...the ones that i think that can get through this are the following:
    against magik: blade (no specials and no parry), maxed BW (no specials if w MD), LC, Visions, Dormammu
  • GioviridisGioviridis Posts: 9
    Magik on this tile is a pain in the ass...lbtg6y7pqk87.png
    Good Jobs kabam but no money from me or my ally...moneygrabber beat again
  • GioviridisGioviridis Posts: 9
    10bux5ybi54a.png
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Gioviridis wrote: »
    Magik on this tile is a pain in the ass...lbtg6y7pqk87.png
    Good Jobs kabam but no money from me or my ally...moneygrabber beat again

How did u expect to beat magik with hyperion or iceman anyway? And gwenpool class bleed all the time against masochism/cornered that’s an awful choice.

I’m not saying the node isn’t ridiculous. It is getting by far the most kills of any tile, including the boss node, and it’s sucking the fun out of war quick. But come on, those 3 champs don’t stand a chance against her on that tile if it was only 100% health. She would destroy hyperion from mystic dispersion. Iceman can’t hyrt a fly so it would take numerous power bar triggers and her limbo would be astronomical. And already discussed gwenpool.