**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do you think a summoner appreciation month would be helpful.

Hey everybody, I just wanted to see if this would make people happy considering all the problems the game has had lately. I think this would be a good way to help show that community it’s still a priority to the Kabam team. Let me know what you think!

Do you think a summoner appreciation month would be helpful. 79 votes

Yes
81% 64 votes
No
18% 15 votes
We don’t deserve it.
0% 0 votes

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Because it will still be all downhill. What's the purpose.
  • This is with the idea that the game will be for the most part fixed and playable for all in August.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Because it would just be a band aid on a hemorrhaging jugular.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    It might help to stabilize relations between kabam and us players. I just don't know if it will work at this point.
  • hendroidsvhendroidsv Posts: 60
    The summoner appreciation month that I would like to have, is a bug free game truly playable without all the current **** :(
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Summoner Appreciation year
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    They would need to make it the next 6 months to possibly make up for the last 6. It’s been a dumpster fire. This update is trash and the people making the decisions have shown an utter disregard for us in every way possible. Every promise they made after the fallout of 12.0 has been broken and in fact is now worse. Transparency is out the window. Questions in the forum about legitimate issues go ignored for days then become punishments for large swaths of the players. Compensation is a joke and a slap in the face to what we’ve seen every other time this game had problems, and right now there’s arguably more issues than at any time before it. They have a lot of work to gain any trust and goodwill back and honestly I’m not expecting things to change anymore. Better to think that way than be disappointed yet again.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Only if during the Winter, as it'd be the only time we could keep the game open long enough to get any use out of the Summoner Appreciation ... playing out in the snow to keep phone temps down.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Only if during the Winter, as it'd be the only time we could keep the game open long enough to get any use out of the Summoner Appreciation ... playing out in the snow to keep phone temps down.

So disrespectful to those that live near the equator. :D
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yes, but they will just keep repeating the problems without permanent solutions, they will continue to apologize with little compensation (once awhile upon massive uproar), they will continue poor tech support with automated response and close ticket soon after, they will continue to have poor mod communication and delete threads and jail people who speak up, they will continue to introduce changes that are upsetting player based, they will continue to break the game with each revision, they will continue to claim some fixes removing benefits to players are for bug fixes, ..... How do I know? Bcos IT KEEPS HAPPENING EVERY WEEK since v12.0 (since Netmarble acquired Kabam) !!!!! Still, assuming these will continue to happen and nothing will change, then yes I would like to have APPRECIATION MONTH, and perhaps APPRECIATION YEAR!!!
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Or just some general summoner appreciation would be nice. Their utter disregard for those that make them a success has always baffled me. Mod responses on here are condescending and their unwillingness to address serious issues and censor us from doing so ourselves has created a toxic relationship between kabam and the people that pay kabam's wages. With all their recent shenanigans, I wouldn't be surprised if the game failed before the year's out.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Summoner Appreciation Month would be more than just helpful. It would be DESERVED, at this point, with everything wrong with the game, and more things being added to the pile, daily.

• Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    They can give me 1 million 6 star shards and if it blows my phone up whats the point?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Or just some general summoner appreciation would be nice. Their utter disregard for those that make them a success has always baffled me. Mod responses on here are condescending and their unwillingness to address serious issues and censor us from doing so ourselves has created a toxic relationship between kabam and the people that pay kabam's wages. With all their recent shenanigans, I wouldn't be surprised if the game failed before the year's out.

Wow, I'm sure you must have spot on!!! I saw a few excellent keywords! ..... "condescending", "unwillingness to address serious issues", "censor", "shenanigans". Thanks for very insightful description.