**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvelous 5 star Crystal

Any word on when the arrival of the 2nd marvelous 5 star crystal from the 4th of july deals will be sent out?

Comments

• DNADNA Posts: 16
    Still to come this week... I just asked too 😂
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    A person from support told me that because I got Sabretooth on my pull that I would not get another crystal. They actually said that even though the description and reel was wrong that it was the correct crystal. Can you believe that? I showed a screenshot of the Crystal and the forum post from the MCOCTeam.

Then I got the generic response everyone gets when they asked about the wrong crystal to begin with.

How could a support member not know what’s going on? This ticket was only submitted 3-4 hrs ago
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    A person from support told me that because I got Sabretooth on my pull that I would not get another crystal. They actually said that even though the description and reel was wrong that it was the correct crystal. Can you believe that? I showed a screenshot of the Crystal and the forum post from the MCOCTeam.

Then I got the generic response everyone gets when they asked about the wrong crystal to begin with.

How could a support member not know what’s going on? This ticket was only submitted 3-4 hrs ago

Better question is why did you submit a ticket when the answer was already posted?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    ManTyme wrote: »
    Any word on when the arrival of the 2nd marvelous 5 star crystal from the 4th of july deals will be sent out?

Hello,

We don't have a specific day or time, but our plan is still to send it out this week as communicated in the announcement.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★

Everyone who bought the deal is getting a second crystal, that includes people who got wrong one and those who got a correct one.
This discussion has been closed.