**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reminder: Gold Member Arena Coming July 26!

user3948570293458user3948570293458 Posts: 29
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Arena will require MUCH MUCH MUCH more device access than AW. Please announce the delay if you are unable to fully address the overheating issue by no more than 4 hours before the start of the arena.

That gives you about 40 hours to fix the performance issue(s).
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    Yes, this!! I want to try for goldpool or atleast milestones but won’t risk my phone to do it.
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    I have to agree. If the reason for reissuing the arena was because of an error on Kabam’s end the first time around then why repeat the same mistake again? There will undoubtably be backlash if the arena goes on during the current state of the game. Postpone the arena until the game is stable across all devices to make an even playing field. Delaying it won’t upset people other than those who want to take adavatage of many players being absent or limited.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    H_B0MB wrote: »
    I have to agree. If the reason for reissuing the arena was because of an error on Kabam’s end the first time around then why repeat the same mistake again? There will undoubtably be backlash if the arena goes on during the current state of the game. Postpone the arena until the game is stable across all devices to make an even playing field. Delaying it won’t upset people other than those who want to take adavatage of many players being absent or limited.

Just shut the game off then cause well if they pause aw. Pause all arenas. But wait you cant quest either so there goes that..

Kabam the community has been very vocal about delaying things. Just shut her down it's clearly what they want
    Definitely don’t want the game shutdown.

• LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I’d prefer a delay on the arena personally. I was planning on running it but I won’t be able to because my phone is unstable during game play.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    A delay would be preferred, but I could manage without a delay, either way goldpool milestones suck lol
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    ive actually been unable to stand a single full arena match for a bit without breaks. Very hard to compete in a nascar race on a tiny trike
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    we need answer on this matter.

@Kabam Miike
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    What about any new arenas coming up?
    I understand this could mess up all the schedules Kabam had for the rest of the year, but perhaps it is better to adapt to these changes than to lose happy costumers.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Damn, lost my only reason to do the goldpool arena, if it weren't for iphones i wouldve tried to get him but now since the delay until the overheating issue is fixed i go back to having a disadvantage