**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvelous Crystal?

Where’s it at?

Comments

• CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Reading is fundamental.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    This week, but they won’t commit to a date, despite the promise that it would come out last week, last week by @Kabam Miike
    This week, but they won’t commit to a date, despite the promise that it would come out last week, last week by @Kabam Miike
    They didn’t say it would come out last week.
  • Why is there still no update with this MARVELOUS Crystal? Do we have to contact Apple fo refunds?
    Why is there still no update with this MARVELOUS Crystal? Do we have to contact Apple fo refunds?
    Read

• JuancasilJuancasil Posts: 23
    As any one gotten their 2nd 5* marvelous crystal
  • JuancasilJuancasil Posts: 23
    Has*
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Nope
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    4gkhxqkcsjpb.jpeg
    Still waiting
    I do believe the offer expired
    Bueller .. bueller.. Ferris bueller
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Hey All,

As we said when we announced that compensation for this, it wouldn't be coming out until this week some time. We're currently tackling a lot of items, but our goal is to have this out to you all by the EOD tomorrow, or early Thursday.

Thank you all for your continued patience as we work to get this out to you all.

Thank you for your response.
  • SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    I received my second Marvelous Crystal, so Thank you. I received Bishop out of the second crystal, which I do not believe he was supposed to be in the crystal to begin with. Is that an error or is the crystal supposed to be different from the original?
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Props to @Kabam Miike for getting the crystal out.... thanks
  • WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    I received my second Marvelous Crystal also and it was the wrong crystal? @Kabam Miike I thought we were supposed to receive a crystal with Sabertooth, Proxima, IWIM, Massacre, Corvius, IWCA and Domino? I got Killmonger? Please advise at this is not how your announcement read?
  • Swappydoo wrote: »
    I received my second Marvelous Crystal, so Thank you. I received Bishop out of the second crystal, which I do not believe he was supposed to be in the crystal to begin with. Is that an error or is the crystal supposed to be different from the original?

So, there was originally an issue where the Crystal that was advertised was not the one that players received. To all the players that bought the package and got the "wrong" crystal, we sent the "correct" one. We quickly fixed the issue, but many players had bought the "wrong" crystal.

Anybody who bought the package afterwards would have received the "correct" crystal. To be fair to all of our players, we decided that anybody that purchases the package will get both the "correct" and "wrong" crystals. So, if you had originally gotten the correct crystal, then you also received a crystal that did contain Bishop.

Which Champion did you receive from your first Crystal?
    Thank you, kabam, for the correct crystal
  • SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    That clears it up. I got Proxima Midnight in the original. Thank you for the quick response.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Thanks as I received my second crystal and I now feel fairly compensated!
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Swappydoo wrote: »

So, there was originally an issue where the Crystal that was advertised was not the one that players received. To all the players that bought the package and got the "wrong" crystal, we sent the "correct" one. We quickly fixed the issue, but many players had bought the "wrong" crystal.

Anybody who bought the package afterwards would have received the "correct" crystal. To be fair to all of our players, we decided that anybody that purchases the package will get both the "correct" and "wrong" crystals. So, if you had originally gotten the correct crystal, then you also received a crystal that did contain Bishop.

Which Champion did you receive from your first Crystal?

What about people who bought the first 2 packages then after you guys announced a second crystal would be issued then bought the last package which contained the “wrong” crystal? I want to make sure I don’t get the wrong crystal again. I have screen shots and everything.
  • Swappydoo wrote: »
    That clears it up. I got Proxima Midnight in the original. Thank you for the quick response.

Proxima was possible to be pulled from both, but I also looked into it to make sure, and it looks like you had the correct crystal the first time, and everything is as it should be!
    Wrong crystal received and did not get the correct one yet!
  • Wrong crystal received and did not get the correct one yet!

Which Crystal did you receive the first time?
  • DbofsuDbofsu Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike
    I got the wrong crystal twice.
    What's up with that?
    @Kabam Miike
    What's up with that?
  • Dbofsu wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    What's up with that?

Looks like the first one you got was the correct one, but you received Proxima Midnight, who was possible to receive from both crystals.
    Wrong crystal received and did not get the correct one yet!

Which Crystal did you receive the first time?

Update the crystal in the mail box ( second one ) was the correct crystal so my issue was handled correctly. Got massacre from the second crystal and Proxima from the first . Thank you !
    @Kabam Miike
    First one I got had Bishop in it. Didn't see Domino, Masacre or IWIM in it. That had to be the wrong one.