**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it possible?

Comments

• While it's always technically possible, this does seem pretty unlikely. I would suggest sending a report to our Support team, and possibly having a chat with the Summoner, if you don't want to kick them out.
  • SvtMikeSvtMike Posts: 7
    Finally!!! A moderator, they do exist!! Now, time to find that unicorn....
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Yeah, one thing you could try and do is "be amazed" at how they took down dorm and didn't take any damage and see if they can record the fight so you can "learn from them" and see how they did it.
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    He don’t even have many mastery points at that lvl. I have a hard time saying that is possible
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Not possible.

1)not enought dmg. 30% of 100 att won't do even boosting.
    2)400 pi 3*s will take heaps of block dmg even just parrying, given his score he didn't sit the whole aq till boss, which none considered here. Chanches of playing the whole map 2 on intercept with AI being not maxed and not intercept friendly are ZERO.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Your all forgetting he took zero damage for the entire aq not just the boss.. seems pretty unlikely that he never blocked a single hit

Although I doubt Dormammu is worth that many points (comparing the score to others’) the boss is worth a large amount of points. It is possible he did nothing the entire AQ and only fought Dorm.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    There’s no way in hell. Skilled or not he’d be timing out left & right with that low of PI & his health would keep dropping to 50% of what was left.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    There is no way possible. Even at level 60 with a seriously O.P aq trio, I still take more damage even from a blocked attack, than what he did against that Dormmamu. This is map 2, right? Id talk with the summoner in quesrion, let him know you have zero tolerance for cheaters, and keep a close eye on him in the future.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I've had to boot cheaters before and while it's not pleasant, it's better than jeopardizing the whole alliance.
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Ask him how he managed it? Just start the dialog and see what he says, don't like the answer boot him.
  • June1212June1212 Posts: 17
    Call him out on it. Tell him you think he’s cheating and are considering booting him. Let him explain himself and see what he says.

I see a cheat. Unranked 3 stars taking no damage in the whole AQ and then beating the boss? If people saw this dude on an opposing AW team systematically wipe out all their defense and their boss under the same conditions, I bet they’d be saying he was a cheat. 😂
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Robinfifth wrote: »
    eggista wrote: »
    No body cares. Yall are so under leveled it doesn't matter if u cheat yet.

you think Kabam have two groups for cheaters? ..ooh they are **** it is ok ... umm this guy have 6* ..no way he cant cheat...

i am asking just because i dont wanna zeroized stats on my alli... kabam pusnishment is not aimed to individuals but to whole aliance

100% there is 2 groups. The ones who are free to play and get permanently banned and the ones who pay thousands of dollars and kabam let's them cheat however they want. Hell the guys who admitted to buying stolen units for the game got there accounts back right in time for July 4th offers and are back streaming on YouTube.

My understanding of the situation is the individual in question got temporary banned for account sharing, not for "cheating." Kabam has no way to detect if you are stealing units, because you aren't stealing them from Kabam. All Kabam sees is multiple other phones buying units for an account, which they can determine are other people logging into the account. But they have no way to know you're stealing anything from anyone.

In effect the ban that was given is the same ban they'd give you if your brother logged into your account and bought you some units for your birthday.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    No it is not. If he’s not duped, I can see “Iron Man” beating Dormammu with 1/10 champs. But no damage taken whatsoever? With a time limit? Definitely not. Report him.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    I know willpower not as strong as it used to be but it can still get low level champs back to full health easily, it just becomes less useful the higher rank you get champs, so even if he needs two attempts to defeat boss because of timing out he can still get back full health if not getting hit.

Not about map 2, but map 5 has heal block, so there’s no way to gain back any health from the Dormammu fight.
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    24k dormamu could get wrecked by 3 stars
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Am I missing something?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Honestly I would just boot them, it's highly likely that they hacked there and if they hacked there then it's extremely likely that they hacked other parts of the game which could come back to haunt you.

Kinda wish they would be harsher on them and improve their security and detection methods and make it harder for people to hack and easier for them to detect.
  • eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    While it's always technically possible, this does seem pretty unlikely. I would suggest sending a report to our Support team, and possibly having a chat with the Summoner, if you don't want to kick them out.

what a great idea... your support team set our rating to 0... thx for your help...

i tried to help Kabam to ged rid of some cheaters and as a reward i get ali stats set to 0
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Am I missing something?

Pic is gone now but they were 500pi 3*’s.. that’s not happening.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    While it's always technically possible, this does seem pretty unlikely. I would suggest sending a report to our Support team, and possibly having a chat with the Summoner, if you don't want to kick them out.

what a great idea... your support team set our rating to 0... thx for your help...

i tried to help Kabam to ged rid of some cheaters and as a reward i get ali stats set to 0

OH MY GOD. lololol being on the outside thats hysterical. its absolutely ridiculous you tried to get help to police your alliance and got penalized. Expect nothing less.
  • eggistaeggista Posts: 19
    edited July 2018
    Well... they are jokers :-D
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

My last email:

Hello,

our AW rating was just set to 0 so... yea thanks for your help.

You can close this case...
    ...good to know that reward for building better comunity is punishment for whole alliance.

Have a nice Day!

answer:
    Greetings Summoner,

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    Kabam support

It has been great hearing from you. If this answer resolved your issue, please click here to close this case.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • ODuckODuck Posts: 5
    Wait you followed the instructions of @Kabam Miike and got punished for trying to weed out a cheater?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No body cares. Yall are so under leveled it doesn't matter if u cheat yet.

My body cares.
    If they cheat at low levels, and get away with it, it’ll be worse when they are higher level and rating.
    So yeah. Report this person.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

@Kabam Miike , isn't it a bad idea to self-report cheaters in your own alliance if Kabam isn't going to take that into consideration when punishing the entire alliance? What possible benefit could there be to self-report anything? If you want players to help Kabam weed out cheaters by self-reporting, I think there has to be some mitigation for the punishment leveled upon alliances that self-report. Otherwise, since the punishment is the same either way, it is illogical to self-report anything.