**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iOS Beta Test - Volunteers Needed.

Comments

• Running a lot smoother
  • Application submitted.
  • Habibi83Habibi83 Posts: 6
    I have signed up. This must be solved as soon as possible.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Will you notify us somehow if we are selected?
  • BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    I have a degree in IT and work in Tech Support so I say that qualifies me for #1. I’m on the most recent updates on iOS and have been having battery and crashing problems ever since the update.
  • Samer22252Samer22252 Posts: 23
    Signed up for beta, pretty tech savvy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Kyrazmom wrote: »
    Will you notify us somehow if we are selected?

you'll receive an email to the app store email account. we're going on a first come, first serve basis.
    Running a lot smoother

good to hear! please check the original post for specific discussion links if you are already participating. thank you :)
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited July 2018
    @Ad0ra_ are invites being sent via email ? Since you guys have already sent out the first batch of invites, Im guessing we should check back tomorrow if we haven't been invited yet ?

EDIT: nvm, I see you've already answered :)
  • I feel dumb, I should have checked forums before reporting the crash issue. Seems to have been going on for a while now. I’ve signed up and I’m willing to help...
  • DaymanDayman Posts: 22
    Willing to help on this issue. Very tech savvy and have written user testing studies in the past. Work remotely so I have access to my home wifi pretty much all day.
    DJRipster wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ are invites being sent via email ? Since you guys have already sent out the first batch of invites, Im guessing we should check back tomorrow if we haven't been invited yet ?

EDIT: nvm, I see you've already answered :)

yes, and no worries!
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108
    edited July 2018
    Hi @Ad0ra_ I have signed up, I was in the forums reporting the issue and several of my allies are also facing it. I'm very tech savvy and hope you consider me for the test, and any future Beta's to contribute as much as possible.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    I’m down to test. My phone has lost a permanent 15 percent but that was before I knew what was going on. Since then, I’ve optimized my phone but still have overheating and crash issues with the game. I’m on the newest iOS 14.1 on iPhone X. DM me for more details
  • WeDieYoungWeDieYoung Posts: 7
    Signed up for test. I have quit playing pretty much cause I don’t want to damage my device. Would hope to be able to play again. Will keep a check on email.
  • VadersFatherVadersFather Posts: 20
    Re-downloaded TestFlight in the hopes of being picked. I’ll be glad to help.
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    I also submitted, please kabam make sure we fix the issue with battery draining out so fast
  • 69bbvette69bbvette Posts: 1
    I have both iPhone X and iPad Pro to test with
  • I did the upgrade to ios beta, and the phone works fine now, I also signed up for the beta test will Kabam, will having iOS 12 on my phone prevent me from being selected?
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    Applied and hope to be selected
  • @Kabam Miike when I went to download the beta app there is a warning that says I may lose my game data, is this possible? Will I lose my current game data if I downloaded the newest beta?
  • BarrosBarros Posts: 1
    that ok. go!
  • @Kabam Miike when I went to download the beta app there is a warning that says I may lose my game data, is this possible? Will I lose my current game data if I downloaded the newest beta?

Your Account data is backed up to your Kabam Account. You don't risk losing your Saved Data! That is a weird popup though, so I've reported it to the team.
  • Bri1083Bri1083 Posts: 15
    I had same pop up @Kabam Miike by downloaded and am playing without data loss
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Applied, play on iPad and iPhone 8plus both have iOS 12 installed
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I submitted an application to help,

I have an iPhone X
    Bachelors in computer science
    Have experience in swift and X code
    My phones symptoms are extreme over heating after 15-20 minuets game play

My guess,

You have some type of sub thread that (due to some mechanism in iOS) is causing a potentially infinite loop in the background, maybe server related.
  • drydenimdrydenim Posts: 2
    Have also signed up and ready to test the beta

Could the goldpool arena be postponed or will the fix update be out before then @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.