**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected... WOW

Just here to say if you're uncollected, hats off to you! I can't seem to get it yet. Need more units I guess... LOL, that is all...

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    It's tough, but worth whatever units you spend to get there.
    In saying that, though, I've been uncollected since October and I'm yet to get a 4* from either the daily crystal or the uncollected calendar crystal. But the shards have been nice, and the rewards from the Uncollected EQ are pretty good even without 100% the whole thing.
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    I been grinding arenas to get more units. I'm gonna wait and try to get at least 1000 units and try again. LOL, damn u kabam...
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    The collector is arguably the hardest fight in the quests still. The best thing about being Uncollected other than the initial rewards is being able to do he monthly Uncollected quests because those rewards are so much better. I averaged about 200 units per run on the collector but I have a decent team. If you’re using 4*’s or max 3/45’s it’s going to be tougher
    Scotty, u just burst my bubble. I use 5* 3/35 Hyperion, Dorm and moonman, along with 4* 5/50 orig Spiderman and Scarlett witch
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Scotty, u just burst my bubble. I use 5* 3/35 Hyperion, Dorm and moonman, along with 4* 5/50 orig Spiderman and Scarlett witch

When I became uncollected, all I had were 5/50s and one 3/45, so basically all 5/50-class champions. It wasn't easy, but it was doable with practice.

I should point out that I have yet to fully explore 5.2. I think it is worth pushing past the collector to a point: I wouldn't go broke doing it, but the rewards that open up upon becoming uncollected are worth way more than actually being able to fully explore 5.2 are. I probably could do it now, but I'm in no rush to fight him again, even with a roster twice as powerful today.
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★

Don't worry. I did it back in the beginning with a couple 5/50 and patience. Scarlet Witch was my mvp.

By patience I mean, on each quest, I would try to get at least 7 kills before I healed anyone up. That meant a lot of restarts. The idea behind it was- if I can't get through half the quest, I'm not ready. It was frustrating but rewarding. Just take your time. Scout your path too. Try to find the easiest route and nodes.

And I didn't bother with 100% until I had a blade and a couple 4/55. The collector is a stupid money pit if you don't save a lot of resources.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★

Why the classic Spider-Man? Or Dormammu? Or MoonKnight?!

SW is just a beast and Hype would be a huge help but the other 3 seem out of place especially as you also have those treacherous paths to take leading up to him. I’ve been uncollected since about a week before the rewards for being uncollected started up and I’m still only 4/6 with Chaos and “Sp1-Lock/Strike Back” path left.

Tyranny, Plagued-Transducer, Godslayer and outlast/unblockable-finale

Personally I’d go the god-slayer path first as a once through as it has the least restrictive nodes.

Plagued transducer can be next if you can aggressively power control Magik, Doctor Strange and class vision

Sp1 & Strike back, would be my next suggested path cause it’s relaticely easy to deal with

Tyranny is dependent on your roster

Chaos you really want double inmunes just in case

And outlast-unblockable finale can be relatively easy if you have a nuclear powerhouse like StarLord, Storm, Archangel (those debuffs melt em like butter) but if you don’t have a the ability to either melt them super fast with debuffs or get them about 20k in half a combo plus special attack it could be pretty hard
    wookeh wrote: »

Don't worry. I did it back in the beginning with a couple 5/50 and patience. Scarlet Witch was my mvp.

By patience I mean, on each quest, I would try to get at least 7 kills before I healed anyone up. That meant a lot of restarts. The idea behind it was- if I can't get through half the quest, I'm not ready. It was frustrating but rewarding. Just take your time. Scout your path too. Try to find the easiest route and nodes.

And I didn't bother with 100% until I had a blade and a couple 4/55. The collector is a stupid money pit if you don't save a lot of resources.

I gotta rebuild my resources. I'm a F2P, but been thinking about spending real money just so I can complete. I heard it sucks fighting collector sucks too.
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    It’s not undoable with 3/45’s it’s just tough 😆 and 1000 units should be heaps if you’ve got some pots/revives saved up. The path to the collector is easy. Use the heaviest hitters you have for the collector

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

When I became uncollected, all I had were 5/50s and one 3/45, so basically all 5/50-class champions. It wasn't easy, but it was doable with practice.

I should point out that I have yet to fully explore 5.2. I think it is worth pushing past the collector to a point: I wouldn't go broke doing it, but the rewards that open up upon becoming uncollected are worth way more than actually being able to fully explore 5.2 are. I probably could do it now, but I'm in no rush to fight him again, even with a roster twice as powerful today.

I was very similar. Only 4* 5/50s when I did it and still cost me 6-7 team revives. I'm also in no hurry to fully explore that map, but rather have turned my focus to at least one path through the rest of Act 5.
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I did it with 5/50 o.g. hulk and the rest of my team was all 4/40s. It sucked but hulk is a lifesaver for that fight.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    I been grinding arenas to get more units. I'm gonna wait and try to get at least 1000 units and try again. LOL, damn u kabam...

Save up your free crystals, that’s what I used to get through it. It’s been so long, I don’t even remember who all I used on him except both visions. Power control champs were the key for me.
  • Simmons253Simmons253 Posts: 40
    I literally just did it this weekend. FINALLY. 4* 5/50 Sig 99 Starky, Blade, VooDoo, Iceman and Thor. The toughest thing for me getting use to fighting bane(took me forever). Once to the collector it took 2 L3, 1 L2 and 2 L1 team revives. All team revives I had but I had 250 free crystals and 1200 units just in case. But no units. Just boosts. 30% Overall, 25% health and 20% attack boost. Thor and Starky put in the most work but VooDoo got me the last 15% of the fight, somehow. It was a pain because don’t like to use revives. Now that I look back he wasn’t that hard just more irritating than anything. You just die so much.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I haven't spent a single unit to beat the collector. Just a couple of level 2 team revives, and 3 or 4 level 1 solo revives.
    Hulk was my MVP there, and Spark and X-23 did the job to clear the route to him.
    I did have 2.4k units "just to be safe", which I ended up busting on grandmaster featured crystals :lol:
    Just stock up on revives and pots, boost up with everything you have and beat his sorry behind.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    My run went pretty smoothly, only down 300 units once I used up my revives. Been about a month and a half, already pulled 2 4*s from the daily crystal. Congrats! Welcome to the club.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Was about to save 5k units for the uncollected run, but i was impatient and played Act 5 having only 3k units. I used up 2k units for the completion Act 5.1 to 5.2, using max 4* champs. Well, i am not a very skilled player thats why I used so much units. But its all worth it. 👍
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I made it last night myself, such a great feeling getting it done.... that last 10% or so of the collector had me sweating though! (or that could've been the fact that my phone was overheating!)
  • LetLet Posts: 11
    You’ll get it eventually and the rewards are well worth it I completed it with 5/50 Hyperion, 5/50 Blade, 4/40 magik, 4/40 iceman and 4/40 AA and about 300 units good luck.
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

Why the classic Spider-Man? Or Dormammu? Or MoonKnight?!

SW is just a beast and Hype would be a huge help but the other 3 seem out of place especially as you also have those treacherous paths to take leading up to him. I’ve been uncollected since about a week before the rewards for being uncollected started up and I’m still only 4/6 with Chaos and “Sp1-Lock/Strike Back” path left.

Tyranny, Plagued-Transducer, Godslayer and outlast/unblockable-finale

Personally I’d go the god-slayer path first as a once through as it has the least restrictive nodes.

Plagued transducer can be next if you can aggressively power control Magik, Doctor Strange and class vision

Sp1 & Strike back, would be my next suggested path cause it’s relaticely easy to deal with

Tyranny is dependent on your roster

Chaos you really want double inmunes just in case

And outlast-unblockable finale can be relatively easy if you have a nuclear powerhouse like StarLord, Storm, Archangel (those debuffs melt em like butter) but if you don’t have a the ability to either melt them super fast with debuffs or get them about 20k in half a combo plus special attack it could be pretty hard

Those are my high rated champs. I been getting the feeling my roster isn't quite ready, but I been trying to work with what I got so far. I don't have blade or any real OP champs except for hyperion and SW. I do have a 4* 4/40 SL, just need the tech cats to take him to 5/50, which I been working on. Other than that, just waiting for the Crystal Gods to bless me with one of the OP champs.
    By the way, I've made it to chapter 4 in Act 5.2 so thanks for the insight everyone. I appreciate it a lot.