**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend run - Evangeline Lilly times

Comments

• What I’d like to know is can the people who planned on running it now will be affected because of the 19.0 update. I have xxl champs but there’s no way I can compete with player who made their run right when it opened up.
  • GreenscarGreenscar Posts: 24
    GeekArts wrote: »
    Greenscar wrote: »
    Just did 1hr 16 so won’t even be close but was good learning curve for my first attempt at a run!

Don’t lose hope Green. You could still get it with that time.

Thanks! I can only hope for the best but if I don’t get it that’s perfectly fine my final Antman fight certainly wasn’t legendary haha and I forgot to chuck my 2nd 30% boost on after the first hour. Good things to learn from for my next try
    For any experienced runner what’s usually easier? Celebrity challenges or the usual monthly EQ?
  • GeekArtsGeekArts Posts: 94
    For any experienced runner what’s usually easier? Celebrity challenges or the usual monthly EQ?

Quicker and cheaper with the celeb challenge... but you've got a better shot with the monthly's esp this month with Vampire slayer.. hint hint
  • AgentBobbyLeeAgentBobbyLee Posts: 23
    xNig wrote: »
    It’s just Corvus. Kinda expected him to be the MVP for Legends runs given his guaranteed 20 first hit crits.

Don't forget the 10 additional for knocking out Avengers 😉
    GeekArts wrote: »

Quicker and cheaper with the celeb challenge... but you've got a better shot with the monthly's esp this month with Vampire slayer.. hint hint

Thanks! Much appreciated yea well it if only I had him :/ I can imagine outside this challenge it’s hard to beat 5/65 holy threesome and I have none of them haha
  • I came it @ 1:02:56! Any thoughts on if I made it? I feel pretty confident but who knows. Used 5/65 Sparky with 5/65 Blade. Obviously with a good synergy mix. Ran full suicides, 30% boost and 25% health. Have to say I played pretty flawless. Never died. Spent roughly 900 units on health pots. Time under an hour are insane. I felt I killed it! Just curious to know some of your thoughts on my time. Thanks!
  • It is impossible for 1 hour and 10 minutes this time. sad.
    xNig wrote: »
    It’s just Corvus. Kinda expected him to be the MVP for Legends runs given his guaranteed 20 first hit crits.

Don't forget the 10 additional for knocking out Avengers 😉

Dammit I only just pulled him today from the compensation Marvelous crystal! Hopefully I can rank him up and test before this celeb challenge ends. We'll see
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    I came it @ 1:02:56! Any thoughts on if I made it? I feel pretty confident but who knows. Used 5/65 Sparky with 5/65 Blade. Obviously with a good synergy mix. Ran full suicides, 30% boost and 25% health. Have to say I played pretty flawless. Never died. Spent roughly 900 units on health pots. Time under an hour are insane. I felt I killed it! Just curious to know some of your thoughts on my time. Thanks!

I think you’re in with quite a shot. Basically anything close to an hr+/- 5 mins should cut it.
  • eXuDiAeXuDiA Posts: 31
    I did 1h 25m but I don't think I will make it cause there many better times than that.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    51 min
  • WoolyWooly Posts: 24
    pc6x7dz97ffp.jpeg
    Fingers crossed
  • You guys think 1:06:55 is possible?.. kinda feel its a bit slow for this event..
  • For me and personally, I think those below 1hr 10mins stands a chance. But cannot confirm ah
    Does anyone know when the results are released?
  • Chief_Rage_AlotChief_Rage_Alot Posts: 14
    I think in 2 weeks.
    Not sure how fast the results come out for celebrity challenges though.
  • I was under the impression results would be released in a day or two after event.
  • weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
    I think you’ll need to be under 1 hour to have a chance
  • BenjaminBenjamin Posts: 2
    Results released ?
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    You can always search the Hall Of Legends to see if it’s posted. Not there yet
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    I did it in .7 seconds
  • EckodjoEckodjo Posts: 10
    For the micro realm monthly event do you think 4:10 do it ?
  • I did 1:26 i guess it wasnt fast enough 😢
    I finished 42 😃
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Wooly wrote: »
    I finished 42 😃
    Ahh what
    I did 1:26 i guess it wasnt fast enough 😢

What team did you use ?
  • Did everyone receive it?