**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW New node 30

Comments

• MagiknightMagiknight Posts: 12
    jyepga24n97p.jpeg
    A real pain, the best option to use here is Magik, but masochism kills the fun. So, no counter to this tile.
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Fight 3 game at node 30 .

Medusa 4/55
    Magik 4/55
    KillMonger 6* R1

Only can take down Magik with 15/15 items.

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Until now i haven see any youtubers post how they take out Path 6 node 30...

Brian grant is supposed to be taking that path. Haven’t seen a war video since he r5ed his void
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    It's extremely hard
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Run477 wrote: »

Brian grant is supposed to be taking that path. Haven’t seen a war video since he r5ed his void

Still waiting someone to share War video for node 30 .. but recently really cant find .
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★
    TheKiryu wrote: »

Instead of complaining and crying, community should be opening threads asking for advice on how to clear it.

OP literally says share your experience
    Fight with 5* R4 Medusa at new node 30.

More difficult then 5/65 medusa at node 24 and final boss...

Can you guys share your experience ?

• TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Ok in my experience most champions can be taken down by large magik. Vs hype you might want start with power 1 boost. Vs dusa play with heavy counters and use l3 only is what would work best on paper. Perhaps putting on suicides is viable way to increase damage and take em down

Boosts obviously advisable.

Domino was easy with starlord just need to fight with no parry , learn to intercept and manage her power bar well, don’t use l2, just l1 in order not to trigger masochism. That is about it I think.
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    @kabammiike

This is the one that needs to go

dky44q999mtw.jpg

Defenders are gaining infinite everything. Everything else is cool, maybe substitute with I dont know...bane or something hard but manageable.

I agree... i just hope they fix this before season... its annoying.. and just who make that path knows the pain...

yeah lol i made the same seach just to see... and yeah nobody.. ahaha
    edited July 2018
    It isn’t bad.

And yes. Days of taking in trinity and being able to steamroll that path are over, how ever by no means the node is the *big issue* here.

It’s the players who do all the same tricks and head in aw without planning just cause they have been relaying on same champs for everything.

Ppl who know me, know that almost every thread I open gets deleted eventually, because I give Kabam a lot of grief, however this node isn’t something to rip your hairs out.

Instead of complaining and crying, community should be opening threads asking for advice on how to clear it.

Tier? whats your alliance aw points?
    RJ03 wrote: »
    It isn’t bad.

And yes. Days of taking in trinity and being able to steamroll that path are over, how ever by no means the node is the *big issue* here.

It’s the players who do all the same tricks and head in aw without planning just cause they have been relaying on same champs for everything.

Ppl who know me, know that almost every thread I open gets deleted eventually, because I give Kabam a lot of grief, however this node isn’t something to rip your hairs out.

Ny718 tier1
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    It isn’t bad.

It isn’t bad.

LOL you dont know the great Kiryu??

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    So is the problem people are complaining they can’t drop it with their 565 blade or 565 spark? That’s different from the node being too hard.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    So is the problem people are complaining they can’t drop it with their 565 blade or 565 spark? That’s different from the node being too hard.

No it's the node itself being to hard. Who would you bring to counter a 4/55 Hyperion on that node or 4/55 Medusa? At least you can bring Quake to deal with a Magik and if you play right.
    Node isn’t 2 hard.

Take a right counter
    It isn’t bad.

Video or it didnt happen

Lol I generally don’t record but sure, if I happen to go there next war I’ll record especially for u, smh