**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R2 to R3 5*

My top 3 5* are Mordo, Medusa, and Blade all undupped and sitting at R2. I want to take one of them up but not sure which one... I have a 4* Blade maxed out and awakened so I haven’t really considered my 5* so much but who should I rank up?

R2 to R3 5* 51 votes

Medusa
49%
thetaman23Golden_GuardianMarzGrooveMaximumCrashThawnimnameplasDarkrider05Ethans8279Super_Mitch_83JonibärchenDuke_SilverxananabananaSandeepSBahamutDRTOStagedear85ChampioncriticMaldroit2VoltolosKngSpc 25 votes
Mordo
1%
Lightingrod7 1 vote
Blade
47%
Haji_SaabbuffajrTonyStarkKALIZOTxAggie17StoyvensenmihJim0172Knorr7227Stark78AlfaCrimsontide1616WerewrymiR0NLuNGShtickRickdfmoore26Ingi_Freyr1975GamerTCharlie_SceneDizzyshadow_lurker22 24 votes
Just wait
1%
Clintonwalls101 1 vote

Comments

• dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Blade
    Voted Blade, but Medusa or Blade do great damage output.. either is a good choice i think (and you'll likely awaken at least one in the future)
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Never hurts to have 2x Blade
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Medusa
    Auto block and the fury really destroys.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Blade
    Auto block and the fury really destroys.

Auto block and fury are only if she was duped...
  • I was using my 5-50 blade in aw tier 2-3 with GR and stark at r4. He is still very strong. If your looking to start building a team to complete harder content I believe that ranking your medusa will help you more atm. Even I duped she shuts down robots etc. Now saying that once you get the resources I would be ranking blade. As a 5* he has the extra health and damage that can really help you over the 4*.
  • Thank you for your input everyone, I ended up going with ranking Medusa. Currently the hardest hitting champion I have