**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Death matches in infinite streak

Since this new update I'm facing death matches in 4 star featured arena in between 35 and 45 win streak.Am I the only one facing this issue?.ibbnu5aa4l770.jpg
M

Comments

• Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    This is due to the fact that summoners are gaining more number of 5/65 which increases the minimum PI cutoff to maintain the Infinite streak. Using teams 1/25 5 stars or 3/30 4 stars gets me deathmatches most of the time after the new update. I have adjusted by using a R4 4Star or a R2 5 Star with my 1/25 or 3/30 champs.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    It happens a lot to me. Chances are it's intentional. All the players/bots they pull champs from are probably legends or God Tier holders, and they just assume if you have a 40 streak that you can totally handle a 200 Sig level 5/65 Blade against your 3/30 Unduped Kamala Khan
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    So no warning and now I have to redo it because of bs
    m4yv5l15s702.png
    Please either fix or let people know ur changing it or at least what ever ur doing
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I have no problem with the death matches, they just need to make them easier to bait.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    edited July 2018
    This has happened to me once I get to my base 5* champs and it always ends up killing me unless I wait for higher ranked champs to refresh. The unforeseen brutality of this is I’m getting nothing but fights against 5/65 blades/ Stark spidey/ round after round! It’s becoming really boring and repetitive and makes this portion of the game content “cringeable” when starting. Arena blades and game bugs...,and death and taxes.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    This happened to me in the 4 star basic arena. I had my PI over 4500 but still got a death match. I think they changed the dynamics and didn't tell us.
  • henrieshenries Posts: 63
    Welcome to the club budds lhmjnkd0kdi0.png
    6zl4btg1wtap.png
    8orobf6xm1bd.png