**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recent issues and team members participation in AQ and AW

Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
I don’t know how to address this situation which is very annoying and difficult to handle at this time. Recent issues with iOS devices my alliance members are barely active, we have seen down time before or I can say after ending AW season we consider down time for entire alliance and we go with slow pace. I think we are in down time and due to the recent issues our down time is now “dead” time. I don’t know what to say I am short of words, other team members are trying to keep the alliance healthy but I am not sure how long we can survive if the situation remains the same.

No compensation can compensate what we are losing right now, me and my team worked so hard to achieve to a level were we can enjoy rewards and game both. We invested so much into this game but now we are losing grip.

Managing 30 people across the world is hard and thankless job. These issues are so frustrating that we within our group are having frictions.

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I reached out to kabam support and I got a reply.

Hello Summoner,

We would first like to thank you for taking the time to submit your concern to us. We are currently experiencing a large number of contacts regarding this specific issue, and so we may be unable to answer you individually. With that being said we did want to let you know that we are currently investigating your concern. As soon as we have an update you will be among the first to know. In the meantime, if you have any concerns or questions regarding a separate matter then please feel free to submit another case to us, and we would be more than happy to look into that for you.

Thanks again, and we will talk to you soon.
    Kabam Support
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Hahah. Seen that response to my tickets more often than I care to admit lol
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    I've lost 5 members so far and more to come unfortunately. There is no amount of compensation for a good player that doesnt want to play anymore! Please tell me members of kabam team how do I replace skilled players?
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    I feel your guys pain, all the issues in the recent months have completely unmotivated about 60-70% of my alliance teammates. I’ve seen friends I’ve played with for years quit and numerous others considering hanging it up as well. I wish Kabam, it’s development team, and the mods considered this more as they all play a part in it. Issues are going to happen from time to time and we all know and accept it, however the perception that is received from messages delievered (or continued silence in many issues or generic statements continually repeated over & over) by mod’s and the customer support has made some of the issues feel 100x’s worse and driven the desire for many to quit. If customers don’t feel valued by the team they will continue to quit and it’s a shame to see.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    We have seen the exact same level of participation. Yesterday we went from 30 members to 27. One player was kicked and two retired. Several more are contemplating retirement.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    With them messing up this week’s aq again, at least they should give 30 min timers.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Definitely feel your pain. I don''t particularly like managing an alliance but someone has to do it. Times like these make that very difficult. Endless recruiting is painful and trying to keep people engaged is almost as hard.

btw I'm recruting: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/77406/the-brotherhood-13mil-5x5-expert-tier-aq-gold-2-aw-needs-active-players#latest
    Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts, I know we can’t do anything but sharing make it easy to adjust with this change.

Sometimes overachievement can kill the game spirits and kabam is doing this very diligently.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Been losing member EVERY AW Season end

Replace them with semi skilled players and then they retire because of 9hour maintenance / constant disconnects / iphone heating / AQ mis-setting / AW mis-matchmaking makes them re-think WHY they are playing in the first place

The list just goes on and on .......... and as Leader, you cannot stop a person from leaving or retiring

I've seen friends who play for more than 3 years just delete the app.....which is painful

You can give whatever rewards you want, but if he's retired, it's not a reward
    @Yagami9999 , I agree and appreciate your true words. Thanks