**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champ Swap

What do you guys think of once a week having a champ swap pool where you put your unwanted champ into a bracket of star, and rank and anyone who wants to get rid of a champ of the same star and rank places theirs as well. This would then be randomly spun based on the champs in the champ pool that week entered by other players and you would receive one of their champs and they would receive yours at random. This should take care of the problem of whales buying champs yet at the same time let us get rid of some champs we don't want for a chance at a different champ we don't have or would like. I pulled a five star colossus and would love to swap him for another champ maybe a Howard the duck, or Carnage seeing as how that would not rip anybody off, how about you.

Comments

• InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    You'll get the same crappy champs in return no one gonna put their god tier champs there!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think, at the very least, this is the first champion trade/swap idea that wouldn’t be exploited. But since all champs In the pool would just be the worst in the game, there wouldn’t be much point.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Time wasting idea
  • An_Asian_1An_Asian_1 Posts: 58
    This sounds like that ‘Mystery trade’ mechanic from Pokémon but with a slight twist and it’s honestly quite decent
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Yes I agree that it would be the worst champs in the game in the pool, still what I consider worse may be better for you and vice versa, that's the point of swapping, selling or trading.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited July 2018
    Would be cool if we could respin 5* crystals etc. Then you have to decide if you risk the lets say RULK you just pulled for the chance at something better or stay put. Limit of 1 respin. (granted you pull someone awful at least you have a second chance even if it turns out bad again)

I would think that would be less discouranging for people.
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    I like the respin idea everyone in favor say hell ya!
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    No
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Trading my HB for Colossus is just a lateral move. Doesn’t seem beneficial in any way.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Kabam has enough server issues without having to keep track of thousands of Kamalas in a pool.