**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iOS Beta Test - Volunteers Needed.

Comments

• JuuiieiiJuuiieii Posts: 1
    Yo
  • AllukardAllukard Posts: 2
    Application submitted. But, i can’t test beta app, from July 15 till July 22. Now, i have overheating iPhone 7, runing iOS 11.4.1. I can play about 20-30 minutes, then i hawe a respring my springboard. Before i’m install 11.4.1, i’m runing on 11.4, and had about 40 minets, before respring. If you need volonteur, like me - i’m ready. )
    P. S. Sorry, if i have mistakes in my English, my native is Russian.
  • YounusklkYounusklk Posts: 23
    edited July 2018
    @kabam miike
    I use iPhone 6s last 3 yeah I playing this MOBIL last update V19. I playing not comfortable
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    @Ad0ra_ Quick question, if my device gets permanently damaged after signing up for this beta test are you except from all responsibility or will i get reimbursement for my device? Asking this because my iphone 8 plus hit 41 C after just 5 minutes of play but i really want to participate and help solve this for everyone in the community but not at the expense of damaging my phone.
  • Metal8989Metal8989 Posts: 51
    Hii Kabam, @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike i also signed up this morning, i saw this update when i wokeup, im waiting for the access to beta version, and yes I'm Tech Savvy,, im Computer Engineer and i works as System & Network Administrator.. you can count on me..

Btw i got some updates over youtube some guys have upgraded to iOS 12 beta and they are not having this overheating issue. Im also taking backup of my phone im going to upgrade iOS 12 beta today..

Hope this issue is going to resolve asap. Good Luck Kabam.
  • ThearshThearsh Posts: 2
    Hi,

Filled out the form. I am a software developer with 5 years of experinece and can help out in beta testing. I am running game on my iPhone 7+, iOS 11.4. Facing crash & heating problems.

Best regards
    I will further put an update regarding the normal 19.0 MCOC App version over new iOS 12 Beta within few hours i hope app will runs normal as it was running so good before.
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Hey i currently running ios 12 puplic beta since @Kabam Miike talking about that on forum also complty close game center/ Siri / notifications and backgroundrefresh on iphone 7 plus didnt get single crash after 1,5-2 hours gameplay its still getting warm but incase that should be normal also my battery life didnt drop at all
  • JokerYuYuJokerYuYu Posts: 11
    I want to help
  • Nikos72Nikos72 Posts: 12
    I have over 25years of experiance, working as a programmer or systems and network administrator.
    I own an iPhone7+ 128GB with 11.4.1 iOS, I have serious overheating problems since v. 19.0.0 and I am willing to help to get back to normal as fast as possible.
    My time zone is GMT+2.
    I am waiting for your invitation.
    Thank you
  • OxCOxC Posts: 57
    Quick question - I have been experiencing the overheating issue intermittently (sometimes it's extremely hot, sometimes not).

If a phone or tablet is damaged as a result of running beta software, would Kabam replace them?

Also, if it's of any use, I have only experienced the issue on my iPhone X (with and without a case on). My iPad Pro 9.7inch has not overheated (but has experienced crashes, freezing lags etc). Both devices are running iOS 11.4
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited July 2018
    I just wanted to add this for anyone thinking of upgrading to the iOS 12 public beta

These betas from Apple are not usually meant for general consumption and not recommended to be used on your daily device. Many technology websites warn users about installing the beta software as it could cause other issues on your device. I do understand that the heating issues have been resolved for some by upgrading, but it isnt worth the risk of installing pre-release software

Id recommend allowing Kabam to fix this issue on iOS 11, and wait for the proper iOS 12 release this fall before upgrading again. Instructions to downgrade to iOS 11 can be found here
    Hey everyone, an update for all of you including Kabam Support, i have upgraded my Iphone 7Plus on iOS 12.0 Beta, and MCOC Game app is still running same, 19.0 App Version Still overheating the phone and still same crashing in the same way... i hope to get that new beta of MCOC app so can check it out whats going on with new mcoc beta app.
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    Send request iPhone 8 plus v 11.4 15f79 available for testing. Now device hearts over 45*c after only 10 min . Never done it and does it only with mcoc Now.
  • ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    When will the selection be shortlisted @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    @ZzSkyWaveszZ I believe they said a second batch of invites will be sent out mid-day today

The first batch of testers are already on the beta
  • DanielguimilDanielguimil Posts: 17
    I already installed iOS 12.0 a few days ago. I was playing LoL and I completed 100%, but playing 30 minutes and turning off the cell phone to cool down.

In summary, updating iOS to 12.0, uninstalling and reinstalling the game has improved the problem of heating up the iPhone 6S, but continues to heat the phone, especially when you play Arenas.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    How do you contact beta players? Email?
  • Gogosarva232Gogosarva232 Posts: 3
    I have iPhone s7 plus 256gb and still after 10 minutes off playing I can’t play not even shut down my iPhone only if I restart it get in back until overheat it again from the game!and I send a replay for beta but nothing was coming back
  • FleirsFleirs Posts: 17
    problem still , already 3 days been experience with this
  • FleirsFleirs Posts: 17
    overheating and knocking out of the game , at least per 2 hours play get phone like 2 times knocked out at least doesnt matter what i have been playing arena ,lol, story , micro , duel
  • horsyHWhorsyHW Posts: 1
    Also have the heating problem. I have noticed that my device is heating less if I pause in a fight or I'm in the main page. If I play active my device heat up after 10-15 minutes, but if I pause the fight it heat up after a 25-30 minutes.

Device: Iphone7
  • iSoloiSolo Posts: 1
    Device - IPhone 6S running iOS 9.0.1
    Device - IPhone X running iOS 11.1.2

Over heating issues. No other issues as I switch it off as soon as it gets hot. Not risking my phone.

Happy to become a beta tester
This discussion has been closed.