**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Rate my top 7 champs 1 year and 10 months

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
lbfanycztcji.png

Comments

• Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Pretty good... not sure if you are pay to play. I spent some but had much better
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    I’m 16 months in
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Stronger roster than I had two years in.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I can't see the photo. Could someone say which champs, awakened/unawakened, star, etc. I want to see how good his roster is
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    5* R4 duped Magik, Ghost Rider and Voodoo

6* (R2?) unduped goblin and bolt

5* R4 unduped Cage and X23
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    I’ll give you a meh+. And calculate your expenses at around 2k to 5k.
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    while you have good champs leveld up, id say your a little mystic heavy. id personally wouldnt rank4 all 3 of them, even tho none of them is a bad r4 they overlap to much to have a versatile roster. all 3 are powercontrol, all 3 are dot, all 3 have a kind of heal/regain.
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited July 2018
    All I see is MD being your LIFE hahaha. You're way too heavy on Mystics. And you have three Power Control Mystic Champs haha.... I find it unlikely for you to have obtained 3 Mystic Awakening Gems, meaning you used at least one Generic (most likely) that right there makes me cringe. But it could be worse. At least we know Power Control won't EVER be a problem haha...
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    5* R4 duped Magik, Ghost Rider and Voodoo

6* (R2?) unduped goblin and bolt

5* R4 unduped Cage and X23

It's a 6 star R1 GG. I got him as well. His prestige is actually great. That's why maybe you got bit confused.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    You must rock in AW defense.
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    edited July 2018
    I rate your champs “mommy’s credit card”
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    edited July 2018
    Literally impossible to do if you r f2p. I calculate your spendings to be at least $2000
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Esketit420 wrote: »
    Literally impossible to do if you r f2p. I calculate your spendings to be at least $2000

What makes it impossible?
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    6/10 overall

7/10 for utility - many power control, 2 bleed immune, 1 poison immune (BB cant really be used anywhere though) marginal dps (x-23 if opponent bleeds), no heal reversal, 1.5 ability reduction DV & LC (not practical for LC though)

6/10 for prestige - some good prestige champs but many unduped

2/10 for LOL viability - people have done the god awful challenge of doing easy path with Magik.

8/10 for diversity - 5/6 classes
  • raffster wrote: »
    lbfanycztcji.png

1. Magik = Excellent
    2. Ghost Rider = Excellent
    3. Dr. Voodoo = Excellent
    4. Green Goblin = Okay
    5. Black Bolt = Trash
    6. Luke Cage unduped = Good
    7. X23 = Good

There you guy, keep up your solid work.
  • OxCOxC Posts: 57

How have you managed to get two 6* champs and yet have only duped 3 5*s?! Where are you getting that volume of 6* shards :neutral:

I'd say you must be playing for around 4-5 hours per day, every day and still spending (at least $1-2k)

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    you pay for all that, i rate them as pay to win without enjoying so, ****
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    OxC wrote: »

How have you managed to get two 6* champs and yet have only duped 3 5*s?! Where are you getting that volume of 6* shards :neutral:

I'd say you must be playing for around 4-5 hours per day, every day and still spending (at least $1-2k)

How do you know there’s only 3 duped? How do you know he hasn’t duped those 3 multiple times?
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Sorry you're getting all the hate - nothing here reads to me like "pay to play", at least in egregious amounts. No reason to accuse you of spending >$2k other than jealousy, and so what if you spent a little to have fun?

There's been 8 months of Uncollected EQs, plus 5k shards from Act 5 exploration - the two 6* champs aren't a red flag.

You've got a solid roster. I personally wouldn't have made the decisions you did (e.g., ranking up 3 Mystics to R4, or ranking unduped champs unless I had expiring T2a), but as long as you're enjoying the game, kudos to you.
  • Closing this thread down because there is a lot of hostility towards OP. They asked a simple question, and the replies they're receiving are not constructive, or on Topic.

Remember, it's against the forum rules to attack another player, and judging others for their spending habits is not allowed.
This discussion has been closed.