**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thinking about quitting the game

I think of quitting the game if we dont get well compensated enough of the recent issues. I missed a lot of arena grinding because of the overheat issues. now the infinite streak in the 4/5 featured arenas were adjusted again because of "stronger summoners" got their 3rd r5 5*. from 800k points down to around 500k points per grind because of the adjustments. now i have to grind few extra rounds in the 5* arena just to have 1k 5* shards in the rank rewards. those extra rounds could have been putted in the 4* featured arena and gain addtl rank rewards, or in the catalysts arenas. but because of the overheating issues, i limit myself to grind only 3 times a day.

this infinite streak algorithm sucks. just because the top players are getting stronger, it will require all the players to adjust including the players who just played for months. It kinda lose my motivation to progress more into the game because it feels like the game is designed for ppl who already established a good roster for years, ppl who can grind all day, or simply whales who can buy their progression to the game. You'll need to be in a top tier alliance to get higher tier catalysts and more 6* shards to be competitive in the game. before that you must have a good roster before they accept you in their alliance. to get a good roster, either you grind in arenas or be a whale. Grinding in the arenas is my only way to be competitive since i dont want to leave my silver 1 alliance just to have a stronger roster. and now it became a lot harder for me just because of strong players are becoming stronger and the rising summoners are the mostly affected to that infinite streak adjustment.

Comments

• PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    More than compensation, I'd love to have a fully working game for at least 20 consecutive days.
    Too much to ask?

Way too much to ask. I think 5 days is the most we could ask of kabam.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    txthree wrote: »
    I think of quitting the game if we dont get well compensated enough of the recent issues. I missed a lot of arena grinding because of the overheat issues. now the infinite streak in the 4/5 featured arenas were adjusted again because of "stronger summoners" got their 3rd r5 5*. from 800k points down to around 500k points per grind because of the adjustments. now i have to grind few extra rounds in the 5* arena just to have 1k 5* shards in the rank rewards. those extra rounds could have been putted in the 4* featured arena and gain addtl rank rewards, or in the catalysts arenas. but because of the overheating issues, i limit myself to grind only 3 times a day.

this infinite streak algorithm sucks. just because the top players are getting stronger, it will require all the players to adjust including the players who just played for months. It kinda lose my motivation to progress more into the game because it feels like the game is designed for ppl who already established a good roster for years, ppl who can grind all day, or simply whales who can buy their progression to the game. You'll need to be in a top tier alliance to get higher tier catalysts and more 6* shards to be competitive in the game. before that you must have a good roster before they accept you in their alliance. to get a good roster, either you grind in arenas or be a whale. Grinding in the arenas is my only way to be competitive since i dont want to leave my silver 1 alliance just to have a stronger roster. and now it became a lot harder for me just because of strong players are becoming stronger and the rising summoners are the mostly affected to that infinite streak adjustment.

Cya ...no one cares. You're free to do as you wish.