**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• NiftycraNiftycra Posts: 39
    Just tried to log out and log in. No change. The assignment is still missing. Unless maybe I’m misunderstanding how these work. Are they supposed to appear and disappear randomly? I was under the impression that they would refresh once every 11 hours and would be available all 11 hours to complete. However, perhaps Kabam intended to refresh them every 11 hours but only have them appear randomly throughout those 11 hours and disappear randomly? Can you please confirm @Kabam Zibiit ?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Niftycra wrote: »
    Just tried to log out and log in. No change. The assignment is still missing. Unless maybe I’m misunderstanding how these work. Are they supposed to appear and disappear randomly? I was under the impression that they would refresh once every 11 hours and would be available all 11 hours to complete. However, perhaps Kabam intended to refresh them every 11 hours but only have them appear randomly throughout those 11 hours and disappear randomly? Can you please confirm @Kabam Zibiit ?

They start every 11 hours but only last for 4 hours.
  • MyonikaMyonika Posts: 10
    Niftycra wrote: »

They only appear for 4hrs with a 7hr rest inbetween....so from the time one starts its 11hrs until the next one starts. They also post when one is about to start on their Twitter page.
  • MyonikaMyonika Posts: 10
    edited June 2018
    I came to see what they were doing about compensation but looks like people are still having issues. I dont think they can give everyone the rewards they missed individually, unless they have a program that tells them, so it's going to be a while longer while they discuss what would be fair for everyone. I only missed two but it looks like others have missed a lot more.
    (For those of you who say it's not an option, check their Twitter page to see when one starts because they only last 4hrs and you might have been logging in during the 7hr downtime between missions.)
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Kalamata wrote: »
    After redownloading the game the assignment have opened again,but merc missions didn’t appear!!..is it a one time thing or a weekly thing?!!

I’m having this same issue. I cannot see any Merc Missions. I get the pop up notice in game but see nothing when I go to the Fight menu.

This is beyond frustrating!

• Charlief_2512Charlief_2512 Posts: 11
    Whats happened to the compensation we are due for the messed up start to the assignments and the merc missions @kabam mike
  • SandsUnitedSandsUnited Posts: 9
    Any traction on compensation?
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Hi mods, any update as to the compensation conversation happening regarding this? Thanks!
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto

Its unbelievable that you are ignoring the players on this
  • Johnnyblaze23Johnnyblaze23 Posts: 45
    Wow
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Ahab

Where are we at on this?
    Is this just done and forgotten about?

It has been 6 weeks!
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Here's how I imagine the meeting going if I ran it. Feel free to time it as you read it.

Me: So at the beginning of last month, all players missed 2 Assassin Assignments due to a coding error. How should we make this right?

Minion #1: How about we assume that each player was going to run all 4 difficulties and just send out the rewards they would have received if they functioned properly?

Minion #2: Many players ran through the Assignments and got nothing due to the error. Can we send them 2 energy refills to make up for it?

Me: Sounds good. Make it happen. Try to push it out in the next 48 hours. Nice work people.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Hey everyone, apologies for the delay here. We haven't forgotten about this and are still having those conversations. Once we have more info to share we will let y'all know here.

Can we order you some pizza or something, these conversations seem to be going on for more than 2 weeks now...
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Maybe the mods got overheated, and can't respond? ;)
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    wow these must be really hard meetings
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    mike867 wrote: »
    So this post has gone unanswered and Kabam hasn't done anything to rectify the issue since June 7th! More than 6 weeks and still nothing, you guys really expect them to help us with this? I 100% doubt it.

Whether we expect them or not, they said they would so why not hold them to it?
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    LMAO