**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa (5-star unduped) to Rank 4?

Should I rank 4 my unduped 5* Medusa?

Medusa (5-star unduped) to Rank 4? 40 votes

Rank 4 Medusa (Unduped)
55%
tlhGriffoplayFrostybuffajrAsukiraMaximumCrashAshburnJonibärchenUser5000iR0NLuNGBahamutDjBabuJakearoundAngelicsignAnkushNandaralph9898FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSnakepZachchuck88HerrPopop 22 votes
Wait for a better champ
0%
Wait till she gets duped
45%
Haji_SaabAjavedSpity68BuckeyeKPshawnli87Nemesis666Jdub1250MF_EXPLOSIVE30SandeepSSaif_AionDizzyshadow_lurker22Noob2435BumbunyonAnthinhohunteraven1TapTakeANapNaniterrific 18 votes

Comments

• TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Please Vote
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Cant say as i still dont have her :neutral:
  • Wait till she gets duped
    I used her at r3 for a long time. I just duped her but i am holding my t2 until my act5 is 100%. Imho unduped she does everything I needed at r3. I would save the resources until she is duped or you get a better champion. She is amazing no doubt I just feel that your t2 can be used in better spots atm. Hope that helps
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Wait till she gets duped
    Personally, I don't like taking unduped champs to 4/55 unless I have expiring T2a, especially in the case of an unduped Medusa, where she won't even be able to go on defense. If you need the fire power to keep up in AW / AQ, go for it, but I'd hold off.
  • Wait till she gets duped
    Very well put dizzy. Solid advice.