**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

X-23 Bleed Stack - Is 6 possible?

Hi @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Wolf,

My question is about X-23 and her capped bleed stacks. I have seen that you say that she has always been capped at 5 for her bleed stacks. Recently, I have seen stacks of 6 in AQ & AW. I am wondering if that is a glitch or is it even possible to do that. Other people that I know have been seeing it too. I know you guys are actively working on the Overheating issue, but any response would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Only if the opponent has Double Edge on
  • I'm under the impression that this should not be possible, unless there is a node/mastery that is causing the other Champion to Bleed, but I will check on this.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Kal_El3652 wrote: »
    Hi @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Wolf,

My question is about X-23 and her capped bleed stacks. I have seen that you say that she has always been capped at 5 for her bleed stacks. Recently, I have seen stacks of 6 in AQ & AW. I am wondering if that is a glitch or is it even possible to do that. Other people that I know have been seeing it too. I know you guys are actively working on the Overheating issue, but any response would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting. Do you happen to have an video for that? I haven't never seen a 6 stacks (or more) of bleed by X-23, and would love to check it out myself. Something new and interesting to look at.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    AQ - not possible
    AW - DE would be the 6th... although, that's some pretty quick stacking.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike cool thanks for confirming that, but now that you're looking into it, you should submit a little work order to put this in her description about her bleed cap.
  • Kal_El3652Kal_El3652 Posts: 22
    edited July 2018
    I'm under the impression that this should not be possible, unless there is a node/mastery that is causing the other Champion to Bleed, but I will check on this.

@Kabam Miike Thank you for the quick response! Any further information/findings that I can use to help understand her abilities would be fantastic!
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Why do people look a gift horse in the mouth? Lol just take the extra bleed