**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changing Sundays Free For All into GoldRealm

TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
I know Kabam has realesed a Gold realm with the Summoner Appreciation Week, but I think some people did not have the time or patience to grind it, so I suggest a change to be made for the useless (imo) Free For All on Sunday. It's only function is to give you those last 200-500 frags, but it is not worth it. A gold realm would be much more appreciated by the community by now.

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Terra wrote: »
    I know Kabam has realesed a Gold realm with the Summoner Appreciation Week, but I think some people did not have the time or patience to grind it, so I suggest a change to be made for the useless (imo) Free For All on Sunday. It's only function is to give you those last 200-500 frags, but it is not worth it. A gold realm would be much more appreciated by the community by now.

Gold is relatively easy to get, I'd rather see the t4cc frag quests or the addition of signature stones to the expert proving grounds join the rotation permanently. Even the hall of healing is more valuable to me than the gold quests.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    The frag quests are terrible, I would rather gold quest too.

Then again I have 5 unopened t4cc and 200 shard ones unopened because my inventory basically full lol
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @Thawnim
    It depends on acc.
    Not all people are fed up on gold, and those who are, are about 25% of the community.
    The 25% of the community is largely 200k+, and 75% is 150k and Lower, and it would please a larger base (?) if FFA on Sunday was removed, and goldrealm was implemented instead. I still like the idea about the permanent T4CC and Sig stones on expert, but then they would have to make the quest harder, since the rewards are better.
    I also say Kabam wants to keep there fan base as large and prosperous as possible, and doing this they may attract more players / players returning to the game. (Just Speculatin)
  • Options
    Terra wrote: »
    @Thawnim
    It depends on acc.
    Not all people are fed up on gold, and those who are, are about 25% of the community.
    The 25% of the community is largely 200k+, and 75% is 150k and Lower, and it would please a larger base (?) if FFA on Sunday was removed, and goldrealm was implemented instead. I still like the idea about the permanent T4CC and Sig stones on expert, but then they would have to make the quest harder, since the rewards are too.

Fair point about the gold. I bet they'd sell a lot of energy refills if they launched all three events to run for the same 24 hour period on Sundays though. Wonder if that would drive people to buy more units?
  • Options
    I bought and gifted a lot of refills back during the December gold quests. But I built up a huge reserve of gold that I have not really depleted as a result.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    @thawnim
    I agree. That would be a smart move on there side if they launched a such event, and maybe handed our/ discounted a few refills.
    If the prices are lower, more people would buy, and the activity/game time would be a lot higher. And also, with the recent IAPs, I think they should sweeten the deals a bit, and cut the prices a bit. Doing so would make about the same as the previous with lower costs, little more buys for those who pay.
  • Options
    Heh. Look what just popped up in the shop. may be a coincidence.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    l8btznyxaz4z.png
    Wonder if it's worth it though,
    1x refill = 30 units.
    6 refill would then be 180, plus the price for the potions. Might buy it if I grind a bit.